Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I checked out evakiss' Patreon, and I'll try Good Girl Gone Bad and see what I think of it, but honestly, the story will have to be pretty good, because the art style isn't really my thing. I'm not all 3DCG like My Lust Wish, but GGGB's art style is too american cartoonish, and if it's gonna be cartoonish, I'd rather anime styling.
lol good girl gone bad is great and kinky as fuck, main girl and other bitches get their shit fucked up in it. loads of paths and endings

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
First of all, thanks GorillaGorilla90 for the link.
So, It's my first time playing this.
Anyone can tell me if It's worth playing the different versions like Modest, Juicy and
perverted for example? Or they are all pretty much the same, but one with less content than the others?
The only difference is the beggining of the game and that Underground Store thing? Or there's an actual story difference ?

Reactions: if95
Nov 24, 2020
Anyone can tell me if It's worth playing the different versions like Modest, Juicy and
perverted for example? Or they are all pretty much the same, but one with less content than the others?
The only difference is the beggining of the game and that Underground Store thing? Or there's an actual story difference ?
I have not played through it enough yet. I have to wait until my daughter is either away in class or asleep. But I am sure a few other people can list the pros and cons. I haven't even tried cooking yet.

Reactions: SCP 001 and Rokohn

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
You add the ingredients and the cooking method. Have no clue of all the recipes though so you gotta experiment. One weird thing I'll note is that the pizza is microwave only and doing cereal requires the microwave too.
I guess the developper is probably not the finest cook himself, IRL :p

Reactions: xeivous

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
How do we cook on this game? View attachment 1050453
So far the only thing I have discovered is that if you have an empty soda can or bottle you can put it into the ingredients list. Press cook and the press escape and it will refill the bottle for you. Note it only works with empty bottles / cans, meaning ones with no blue status bars. If there is still a blue bar on it, it won't work. So you don't constantly have to keep buy soda to stay hydrated. And you can search the trash cans once a day to find a half or a quarter of left over donuts so you don't have to constantly buy food.

Reactions: Rokohn

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
can anyone tell me is there any scenes besides the intro one at the train? (with other guys and so on)

i did the photograph route, i worked a bit, i didn't get any scenes that are not related to other girls and "dildos"

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
can anyone tell me is there any scenes besides the intro one at the train? (with other guys and so on)

i did the photograph route, i worked a bit, i didn't get any scenes that are not related to other girls and "dildos"
Dream sequence with the train dude, the PC masturbating, the PC pissing in a toilet/pissing herself, the nude modeling, watching Sveta masturbate in 3 different locations during her quest and the PC being able to use a wooden horse after the end of that quest are all the lewd content that I am aware of.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Well... This game seems like a LOT of potential, but with a fairly sketch developer... I'm seriously considering buying the $100 patreon pack, so I spent the last few hours reading through this whole thread to come to the conclusion that I'm not sure the developer deserves it. I'll keep following this and hopefully after V0.3.0 releases the game will be in a better state. Anyone who has actually been following this for awhile, and would like to encourage me to buy the $100 version, please feel free to reply to this and give me a good reason, because the premise here looks amazing, but I'm really turned off by the developer having the patreon gated tiers like he does... it just seems like the type of project that won't be done for 3 years, at $10K/month on Patreon the whole time, and I don't want to encourage that.

Edit: Also, I'm almost certain the difference in the levels will be contained in the .../MLW_Main/Content/Paks/file.pak <--- That file probably changes and dictates the different levels. I'd be interested to see if the free version has the same file name as the modest version and etc., but that is my bet, it's just too close to how you mod skyrim/oblivion/morrowind to be coincidental.

Edit2: Even more telling, that .pak file is 5.2 of the 5.5ish gigabytes that is this game... it just feels like that would be the easiest way... hell if they didn't change the file name it would be extremely hard to even tell because it could just be a small hex change of one line that tells the game how much content to unlock.
The 'difference' in the levels inside a .pak? Thats no use. No actual code is stored there, atleast thats not the place to store it. If we would want to edit the levels from perverted to lewd we need to reverse engineer the .exe.

The actual file is MLW_Main-Win64-Shipping.exe (LOC: ROOT\MLW_Main\Binaries\Win64) this is the actual exe MLW_Main.exe in ROOT_DIR is just combining the engine and the .pak file. But launching the MLW_Main-Win64-Shipping.exe file will confuse the game into thinking you don't have a version at all resulting in you getting the 'free/demo version' it's more of a fallback if the defined variable is NULL (Not defined).

So looking somewhere else since it is not located in MLW_Main he/she defined in the core Engine. I can easely get to see where it is defined by comparing the 2 files, since i got 2 versions of the game (10$ and 100$ one).

After literally 5 minutes of digging determening where the game changes it's values to change from different tiers it is located in ROOT\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Windows\DirectX\x64\* if you do not have directx 12, 11 will be the fallback if you do not have direct 11 or higher you cannot run the game. 11 will always be loaded first so that contains the value.

The value is an encrypted hex:
Value for modest version: (6603D5B03CBF3404724E07A611C5952FD59F40159CE8E4A352D8124AF81229897D908CB57136AED1D843BD9E6D00C09AE3C2F5F1E0EC47A69F29BCD507E839D98E43A340C8A15DBCF4605DC599734849FAF7AB10DC2197C24E696BC8B17C493A4DBA38A8FEE3368761D19E9AC043C2BE)

Value for perverted version:
(005BD9CFF355375EAF63CE33A5477BB72F1CC4C11CC93D8426D4967CEDB6AE208661459452DFC32DD5206D1D4F7E572A408BDDCDC2E05C704119EC3CDEEE2AF335548052A4B8F8DEB8C8E9AA7A880D436603D5B03CBF3404724E07A611C5952FF8287AF240A8719B7E624CF604ECF15F)

Grabbed an older build he generates a new value each build so it won't work for later builds. So if you want to 'change' the value you need to figure out what type of decryption it is how many bytes and have the key. Wich i would suggest using a quantum computer for, if you could afford one that is. No luck changing the value of it! You can however reverse engineer the MLW_Main-Win64-Shipping.exe to remove the verification. Wich in this case would be alot easier.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Careful in room 3, I was exploring each area that is open at the start and got stuck behind the table and the legs of the other girl in that room. I could not get out, so I had to close the game and lost all progress.

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
Dream sequence with the train dude, the PC masturbating, the PC pissing in a toilet/pissing herself, the nude modeling, watching Sveta masturbate in 3 different locations during her quest and the PC being able to use a wooden horse after the end of that quest are all the lewd content that I am aware of.
i am sorry you are saying "dream sequence", all i saw was the scene at the start of the game, with one pose and a fast end after the stamina got to the end, and yeah i am aware of the other scenes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Currently, the only difference is the starting credits. The underground store is now in the modest version too (along with the town store).

Reactions: Rokohn

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
well he did fight sayting it was a scame game at the start of posting it here but im still inclined to think thats all it is and he has not done anything to change our opinions other then say its not well his acctions say it is

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
i am sorry you are saying "dream sequence", all i saw was the scene at the start of the game, with one pose and a fast end after the stamina got to the end, and yeah i am aware of the other scenes
The first scene is a dream sequence.

kirbe7

Dec 6, 2018
The first scene is a dream sequence.
well what a bummer, almost 6gb in size, with almost no content, i really expected more :') to compare, even on cinematic settings, it doesn't even come close to the graphics we have for example in Wild Life (same genre UE game), not to mention content, for the same size.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes