Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
cheats thing is a pure cash grab on his part and kinda dumb.

someone on f95 will eventually find save files and figure out how to edit them

Jan 4, 2021
game looks quite, will try it out soon. one question - i see there's a pee mechanic. is it just a "use toilet" type deal, do i get to watch, and can the pee be a part of sex scenes (golden shower/drinking)?

Nov 24, 2020
is this still the same buggy mess it was last time? does it still make your pc want to make a lift off?
Depends on your computer. It hasn't been bad actually.

To be clear I am using a intel 4790K
A closed loop corsair cooler for the CPU
Graphics: MSI Seahawk Geforce 1070
RAM: 32GB DDR3
Win10

So it is running smooth but I still see some bugs but this is only version 0.2.7 not even an actual v1.0.0 yet but still ahead of other games so nothing I don't already expect. I don't think average computer will run the game until more settings are available to down grade visuals etc.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
When I trying to interact with anything in my inventroy I get fatal error and game crashes. So we need to start all over again? Or maybe should wait for some hot fix?
Keep your save file backed up but most likely you will need to start over as one of the changes corrupted the inventory of older saves it seems.

Nov 24, 2020
cheats thing is a pure cash grab on his part and kinda dumb.

someone on f95 will eventually find save files and figure out how to edit them
Well we can use cheatengine. A bit rough to find values. IF anyone can come up with a cheat table for that program they would be a god. I have been trying off and on but have been to busy today. 0.3 is coming very soon so I will upload that as well.

Nov 24, 2020
I'm pretty sure we had this discussion before, I was just curious to check out if different builds have 'actually' missing contents or assets. If it was some variable based shit, I'm pretty sure some one could figure out how to change it.
Yea I will be upgrading to a better build so we can have a fuller version here pretty soon maybe after 0.3.0

Reactions: 3xpurt and xeivous

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Well we can use cheatengine. A bit rough to find values. IF anyone can come up with a cheat table for that program they would be a god. I have been trying off and on but have been to busy today. 0.3 is coming very soon so I will upload that as well.
I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Referring to post #715

For those looking to DIY the cheats via Cheat Engine, you can search for float values between 0-100 (decimal included) for the hidden needs; such as bladder, hunger, thirst, etc. Search for an unknown initial value, then use increased value and decreased value. Once you have found the correct stat, set the address as active with the check box, and change it to zero. This will freeze the bladder, hunger, thirst, etc.

For raising endurance and other similar stats, they're also float values if I remember correctly. CE has a hard time finding the other values such as the bladder because of the decimal places. Just keep reducing the number of scanned addresses.

Reactions: 3xpurt

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Well... This game seems like a LOT of potential, but with a fairly sketch developer... I'm seriously considering buying the $100 patreon pack, so I spent the last few hours reading through this whole thread to come to the conclusion that I'm not sure the developer deserves it. I'll keep following this and hopefully after V0.3.0 releases the game will be in a better state. Anyone who has actually been following this for awhile, and would like to encourage me to buy the $100 version, please feel free to reply to this and give me a good reason, because the premise here looks amazing, but I'm really turned off by the developer having the patreon gated tiers like he does... it just seems like the type of project that won't be done for 3 years, at $10K/month on Patreon the whole time, and I don't want to encourage that.

Edit: Also, I'm almost certain the difference in the levels will be contained in the .../MLW_Main/Content/Paks/file.pak <--- That file probably changes and dictates the different levels. I'd be interested to see if the free version has the same file name as the modest version and etc., but that is my bet, it's just too close to how you mod skyrim/oblivion/morrowind to be coincidental.

Edit2: Even more telling, that .pak file is 5.2 of the 5.5ish gigabytes that is this game... it just feels like that would be the easiest way... hell if they didn't change the file name it would be extremely hard to even tell because it could just be a small hex change of one line that tells the game how much content to unlock.

Last edited:

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018
I'm really turned off by the developer having the patreon gated tiers like he does...
So I haven't played this game enough to say if it's "worth it"; that depends on you and your budget. But they seem to be making steady progress.

I will, however, defend Patreon tiers. Some people will never pay for the highest tier. Some people ALWAYS want the best tier and can afford it. If you don't have tiers, even if they're silly, you're just leaving money on the table. Sometimes you just add a dumb expensive tier to trigger the anchor effect to change price sensitivity for the lower-cost tiers. This is all marketing 101.

The question should be -- it is worth it to *you* RIGHT NOW? You can always change your tier or cancel in the future. How much the dev makes overall from others shouldn't enter into it.

Rudy256

Jul 8, 2018
I remember trying to use saves for one of previous versions, it just not showing new content, absolutely sure it will be same for new version. Start from scratch - lots of wasting time for already seen events, so unless someone provides working save at the end of 0.2.5 - worth a try.
About cheat engine - just scan for 'double' value types, I already found out that, its working perfectly.
how can i do it i cant make it cheat

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
How is the h-content in this game now ? Apart from masturbation and peeing does the MC get to fuck any PNJ yet ?

mouse84

Dec 18, 2017
For cheat engine, peeing is a value that goes up as time goes on. Best way to find it is to drink a lot and then pee a little, search for a decreased value. drink more, wait a little, search for going up etc. once you narrow it down, pee and see which goes down (second screen). I will see if I can post a cheat table.

Search for stamina and adjust to that address for it to work

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
How is the h-content in this game now ? Apart from masturbation and peeing does the MC get to fuck any PNJ yet ?
I spent 45 minutes playing the game , and most scenes are girl masturbation... And I am not even sure will I keep playing for the scenes because the game is such as slow paced. Anyway, I hope someone could post a walkthrough or save of this version :)

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes