xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So at what time can someone catch Sveta masturbating on the couch for the first time? I've tutored her like 3 times and am not sure what time period at night is correct.

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
So at what time can someone catch Sveta masturbating on the couch for the first time? I've tutored her like 3 times and am not sure what time period at night is correct.
Around 0:00AM and 03:00AM, go to your room and wait between this times.

I'm having trouble to trigger the second Sveta masturbation scene, i followed de walkthrough posted here but i cannot see the scene of the bathroom.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Around 0:00AM and 03:00AM, go to your room and wait between this times.

I'm having trouble to trigger the second Sveta masturbation scene, i followed de walkthrough posted here but i cannot see the scene of the bathroom.
Thanks for the help. I found her masturbating at 3:15.

Also I've managed to find the model bug involved with exercising. My abs are so nice that my tits have imploded. It is honestly more terrifying than it has any right to be.

karsyx

Oct 8, 2017
Also I've managed to find the model bug involved with exercising. My abs are so nice that my tits have imploded. It is honestly more terrifying than it has any right to be.
It's a know bug and was fixed in the 0.2.6 version.

If you can trigger the second Sveta scene, let me know.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
It's a know bug and was fixed in the 0.2.6 version.

If you can trigger the second Sveta scene, let me know.
Noted and will do.

I got the plunger off an am waiting for the next lesson whilst trying to figure out cooking. Having to steal from my dormmates kinda sucks but I'm not sure what else I could cook with and nothing I've mucked with thus far seems to work unless i'm just dumb about cooking. edit: apperntly the cooking recipies require you to drag the cooking implement into the menu. Kinda interesting and reminds me that this game needs tutorials because every other fucking minigame has different controls with only the sex one having any prompts.

Also janitor job seemed to have broked. Which is hopefully fixed by the next version too.

edit 2: triggered the 2nd masturbation scene of sveta. It happened at 23ish and to trigger it once you hear her moaning you gotta enter the stall you normally piss in.

edit 3: triggered the 3rd scene. Happened at 18ish by the porta potties. Just gotta go to em and it'll trigger. My save is either fucked or there's some sort of feedback loop between exercise, sprint speed/lenght, and the rate or needs declining as my character is just pissing herself on the regular now. Assuming high lust doesn't play a factor.

Last edited:

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
This game is the stranger thing... 70% of my time is only running after food or drink, eating, and peeing, and storing food and drink everywhere I can.
The 30% remaining, is running to see 1 thing per day.
Well, day... I'd say "period" ^^ I only need 3 hours sleep per "period", the I wake up because I have to eat and drink (which I did just when I went to bed). And of course peeing after that.
Now it's 3:37 in the morning (yes, it takes 2 hours to drink/eat/pee), and.. I'm not tired any more...

So... I don't know if I play this wrong, if I missed something important (1) to avoid all this crap, because I can't imagine a game that's only consists in running, eating, drinkink, and peing...
(1) :teleport, hability to endure this more then a few hours, beter food / drink that allows to endure more longer (without peing)...
Time passes faster then light ! And if my body can't endure 4 hours without all this, knowing that in 4 hours I can only run to the church (faculty ?), see a very small part of it, and run back to my dorm... It will be very difficult to do anything ^^
(edit : big relief = I discovered toilets in the faculty, I won't have to run back as fast as before !!).

About the walkthrough :
- I saw Saki, gave her a cola, but she didn't talk about swimming pool : she just told me to fick my way out
- Saw Evie, ok, nothing special
- Saw Claire, who doesn't want to talk
- Saw Rachel, who insulted me (but I managed to have some little info about Saki)
- But not any Sofia anywhere... And without Sofia, nothing will advance...

Something tells me that this game will be something like a chore, if it continues like that...
(and that's not the huge amount of computer capacities, nore the horrible moving system, that will make me change my mind)

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
About the walkthrough :
You gotta talk to Saki several times. Also make sure you don't have the quest for evie toggled if you're still on the advice part of it b/c the quest you have tracked affects conversations you can have if an NPC is relevant to it. Sofia is across from the kitchen on the gorund floor btw.

Anyways 2.6 is supposed to fix some of the needs stuff and add in more facilities to be used. So maybe wait on that to get uploaded here.

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone know how fix the problem with sound sluttering?
i try load the game, turn on the radio, when looks fixed, i try save, to load again and check ifits totally fixed...
but i get this... XD
Captura.PNG

Great game!! still working on it!! ;)

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
in the showers of swimming pool, its too hard use the shower... and use it, the character fall...

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
Another Bug,,, i eat when i go to the scenary, and bug the hands slot,,, now i cant put off the food of my hands... and i can move to another recipient, idk bro,, i fucked up! XD sry.... Captura.PNG

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Okay i'm like 90% sure that turning in the janitor job early breaks it in 2.5

Anyways I wouldn't bother trying to use the pool showers. That area isn't anywhere near complete and you can only access it at night anyways.

The item bug is apparently fixed in 2.6 from reading the patch notes.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
You gotta talk to Saki several times. Also make sure you don't have the quest for evie toggled if you're still on the advice part of it b/c the quest you have tracked affects conversations you can have if an NPC is relevant to it. Sofia is across from the kitchen on the gorund floor btw.

Anyways 2.6 is supposed to fix some of the needs stuff and add in more facilities to be used. So maybe wait on that to get uploaded here.
Thank you very much ;)
I'll wait the next update indeed.
Nontheless, I'm not sure I understand your sentence (sorry, english is not my native language ^^ ) :
"make sure you don't have the quest for evie toggled if you're still on the advice part of it b/c the quest you have tracked affects conversations you can have if an NPC is relevant to it"
... Does that mean I have to make (and finish ?) the Saki quest before talking with Evie ?

Reactions: Deniz31

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you very much ;)
I'll wait the next update indeed.
Nontheless, I'm not sure I understand your sentence (sorry, english is not my native language ^^ ) :
"make sure you don't have the quest for evie toggled if you're still on the advice part of it b/c the quest you have tracked affects conversations you can have if an NPC is relevant to it"
... Does that mean I have to make (and finish ?) the Saki quest before talking with Evie ?
Some quests affect dialogue and others don't. Pretty sure the only one that does affect dialogue right now is Evie's quest when you're doing to advice portion of the quest and I think probably the modeling quest when you have the task to ask Sophia a question. You don't need to finish the quests (and some of them you can't finish right now) as you can toggle which one you have followed in the quest menu which is a tab in the menu you bring up with the inventory button.

ogmaster

Nov 15, 2018
is it just me? but on the train after I piss. "You heard a noise go check it out quest." pops up then boom I'm trapped in the bathroom unable to open the door??????
FYI this is the very beginning

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
is it just me? but on the train after I piss. "You heard a noise go check it out quest." pops up then boom I'm trapped in the bathroom unable to open the door??????
FYI this is the very beginning
This has been answered a billion times. Look down and pick up the magazine on the floor.

TheGuyWithTheName1

Jul 8, 2019
This game have some sort of VR? Saw it posted on r/oculusnsfw haven't seen anything that looks like it works with VR though? is that only from he new update?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes