xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
well what a bummer, almost 6gb in size, with almost no content, i really expected more :') to compare, even on cinematic settings, it doesn't even come close to the graphics we have for example in Wild Life (same genre UE game), not to mention content, for the same size.
Content takes up less space than assets, particularly if the devs aren't putting in the effort to compress their shit well. I don't expect the filesize to increase too quickly whilst the content gains momentum.

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
So far the only thing I have discovered is that if you have an empty soda can or bottle you can put it into the ingredients list. Press cook and the press escape and it will refill the bottle for you. Note it only works with empty bottles / cans, meaning ones with no blue status bars. If there is still a blue bar on it, it won't work. So you don't constantly have to keep buy soda to stay hydrated. And you can search the trash cans once a day to find a half or a quarter of left over donuts so you don't have to constantly buy food.
Ok, here where i live we don't cook pizza in the microwave lol. that's why I was not succeeding in cooking.
All good now, as you can see : 1614129436046.png

Reactions: 3xpurt

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
still have major problems with sound with this game, brakes after a few minutes of game play
and even restarting doesn't work sometimes
last time i download that, moving on.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
still have major problems with sound with this game, brakes after a few minutes of game play
and even restarting doesn't work sometimes
last time i download that, moving on.
I don't have any issues with sound, although I have a fairly high-end sound card, so mileage may vary. Have you tried updating your motherboard's sound drivers?

Alpha11Bravo7

Apr 1, 2019
I don't have any issues with sound, although I have a fairly high-end sound card, so mileage may vary. Have you tried updating your motherboard's sound drivers?
I run the sound over HDMI on a Nvida 2070
just updated, no problems with any other games

Nov 24, 2020
okay so i updated the game to latest version thinking it may fix some issues and improve need system but it looks like the same mess i had in old version. need system is completely broken and she has to pee every 2 or so minutes or she ends up in a very shameful scene which im pretty sure even an 8 year old would try to avoid...
she drinks a bit too much and she has to pee insane amount of time in a single game day, i read somewhere that this game feels like a pissing simulator and i am starting to agree with that.
as for the quests the game does not have much to do if it is compared with most games in its size.after wasting 2 hours in game i know what this game has to offers so the only thing i want to know now is that why is this game so overpriced at his patreon account? is it just a scam game like so many other games we see abandoned after a while?
I do not have the same issue but I deleted my save folder to start completely fresh.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I run the sound over HDMI on a Nvida 2070
just updated, no problems with any other games
There could be a specific issue related to the HDMI audio from your Nvidia card in this instance. If you have a USB headset, or an onboard audio card, you could try that. If you find it's just the Nvidia doing it, I'd report it to the bug-report channel on their discord.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
okay so i updated the game to latest version thinking it may fix some issues and improve need system but it looks like the same mess i had in old version. need system is completely broken and she has to pee every 2 or so minutes or she ends up in a very shameful scene which im pretty sure even an 8 year old would try to avoid...
she drinks a bit too much and she has to pee insane amount of time in a single game day, i read somewhere that this game feels like a pissing simulator and i am starting to agree with that.
as for the quests the game does not have much to do if it is compared with most games in its size.after wasting 2 hours in game i know what this game has to offers so the only thing i want to know now is that why is this game so overpriced at his patreon account? is it just a scam game like so many other games we see abandoned after a while?
The peeing issue was present in 0.25, but fixed since. I'd try deleting your game folder and re-extracting 0.27. You need to start a new game due to many changes.

There's not a lot of content quest wise. It seems the dev is focusing on bugs and features currently, instead of quests. Hopefully 0.30 has more quest progression.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I tried new version and can say with confidence that it is better to wait for the next version, since there is not much added and your saves can be unplayable as in this version. I played all Teddie's line from the beginning and there is only like 3 new scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I feel like this questline still can be improved, like at least give player free camera during photoshoot. Changelog says there is optimization improvements, well I didn't notice any difference with previous version. There is also bug with physic, you see her skin through clothes and her ass and tits bouncing like they trying to escape from they owner. The only good thing about this update, it's that they change basic need system, so she finally can do things without pissing herself after few actions. So if you didn't touch this game because of this thing, you can play now, but be warned, that you saves could be corrupted in the next update, which is real shame, since most quests quite grindy and repeat them again will be really tedious.
In the end, I don't quite follow what they were doing for two months, since basic need system the only noticeable change and it's just a numbers in the code (I think). I hope they also were working on something else that just wasn't added in this patch, like horrible QTE system. Still think this game have huge potential, but I don't like they patreon politic with such big prices and after this update, I'm not quite sure how much content they will produce each two months, because with such pace, this game can be developed for years, until it reach some decent amount of content.

Sep 4, 2017
So I feel I have bugged my game somehow

1st. I talked with rachel and sofia before I talked with Evie, and now both sofia and rachel only have one line. they wont respond for the related quest.

2nd quest with Dangerous Favor is the same as above, I need to ask (Rachel?) about the key, but the only line she has is about how she is mad and she doesnt trust me, talking with her multiple times (3+) didnt change anything

And finally, im constantly horny, and they game hasnt explained me how to relieve myself whatsoever, which means im just constantly running around with pink borders, which is mildly annoying at best.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So I feel I have bugged my game somehow

1st. I talked with rachel and sofia before I talked with Evie, and now both sofia and rachel only have one line. they wont respond for the related quest.

2nd quest with Dangerous Favor is the same as above, I need to ask (Rachel?) about the key, but the only line she has is about how she is mad and she doesnt trust me, talking with her multiple times (3+) didnt change anything

And finally, im constantly horny, and they game hasnt explained me how to relieve myself whatsoever, which means im just constantly running around with pink borders, which is mildly annoying at best.
Quest dialogue is dependant on your active quest. Try switching them.

Also to masturbate bring up the quick action menu, which is Q by default iirc, and use the masturbate command. Where you can use it depends on your lewdness level but by default you can only use it in your assigned room with the door closed.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
weird, my quest for sveta is glitched, grinded the 10 strength to pull the plunger out of the bathroom cabin, but how do i give it to her? talking to her on the bedroom gives me no option to give her the item, do i have to wait until it's time for her class?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes