3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This normal when unpacking the game? Got it from Nopy.
Update 7z or use WinRAR. I get this sometimes on zip files that were created in WinRAR, when trying to extract them with 7z. It's only a warning, so should be fine.

Homey111

Jan 6, 2019
Unreal. I can play Elite Dangerous at ultra settings, but this game was going at 1 frame per 2 minutes.
Elite is not a game you should invoke when making performance comparisons.
Considering the majority of the time you're only rendering a skybox and maybe a few models.
But if it makes you feel better this game is so poorly optimized my 2080ti sees single digits in some instances.

VenRenotos

Dec 26, 2018
I liked the game, but it has problems with optimization. I assume it loads the video card unnecessarily with lighting or shadows(or the processor chokes, but it seems to me that this is somehow related to lighting). Perhaps there will be more, but this is enough. For more than 5 hours with cheats, I never flew out, there was a bug on the computer when nothing skips (and in general it's stupid when loading click on the LMB). There are no voiced dialogues in the game, there is not much text and for the most part the tasks are intuitive, I think for someone they will even be offensive after you are undressed))) There are artefacts on some items(not just clothing and the outside environment). I very much spoiled the impression of the game low fps, but this game runs)) I really don't like the font, it's indecipherable.

There are tasks and prescribed dialogues(without Russian, despite the fact that there is a Light :D). The game has a pumping mechanic, the heroine can be pumped physically (more than a few indicators) and mentally (one indicator each). I noticed that the doors open properly, in the direction of the exit(for safety reasons).

I would rate this game 2 out of 5. She has the makings.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone in the mood to either give me a list of directions to any accessible rooms or get me a map of the game
Either way is fine but long as I understand where do I need to go

Last edited:

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Anyone in the mood to either give me a list of directions to any accessible rooms or get me a map of the game
Either way is fine but long as I understand where do I need to go
Just follow the quests. You will soon see all the important and functional areas. Outside that it's just empty and unfinished areas.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Just follow the quests. You will soon see all the important and functional areas. Outside that it's just empty and unfinished areas.
I've been running around trying to get the Teacher X Student at night but couldn't get them
So do quests to get the General part of the walkthrough?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've been running around trying to get the Teacher X Student at night but couldn't get them
Couldn't say, as I've not used the walkthrough. Just the quest journal, and searched this thread when I was stuck :)

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
I might be remembering this wrong but I think that scene was only a short one where the player character ran into a female teacher and they spoke a few lines. At the same door where another scene (not involving the player) took place earlier...?

Esken77

Jan 19, 2018
First actual "new content" preview after taking it over from the original devs, is locked behind joining their patreon or if your lucky and have been a patreon at some point and are a member of their discord they showed some unblurred pictures there.
This to me is 0 transparency towards ppl that dont or havent opened their wallet for them yet.

Take the next part with a grain of salt as i explain:
And although i am not familiar with 3d modeling or photoshop that much, i really have to say the unblurred pictures i saw to me just look like the original model of Ashley with some succubus photoshoped into it. The 3d model of Ashley looks like "ingame graphics" as usual, while all the added succubus things like wings etc have a comic style look to them... i just had a look at them again and my opinion remains (if not even stronger after making sure again).

Before the original devs left becoming a succubus was only possible by having the 100€ or more tier from their patreon if i remeber. Yet now it has been deleted from the tiers and not a single word about if u can now become a succubus for "less".

To me they are really... really milking it and i respect the hustle but this is not the way to go about it. (EA cough cough)
I am open for different views or corrections if u have any!

Edit: Turns out i spoke with a dev and the reason behind the blurring is neither their or patreons fault... and from the post 3xpurt also clearified the art stuff id say.

Thanks again for the nice talk to the dev aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: GobGobGob and pxa

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
And although i am not familiar with 3d modeling or photoshop that much, i really have to say the unblurred pictures i saw to me just look like the original model of Ashley with some succubus photoshoped into it.
They look like initial draft ideas. You don't start 3D modelling until you have worked out which concept you want to go with. 3D modelling is a lot different from drawing concept art, and I doubt they have someone on hand that is capable of drawing triple-A level concepts for character ideas.

I agree that having it behind a paywall is bad, as they need all the advertising they can get. I guess they don't want too many people mistaking it for a final product, lol

Reactions: Esken77
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes