smnb

Sep 5, 2017
We'll see. The change of developers can go either way. I'm still hoping for RPG with rich world with many NPCs and choices (see Developer Notes in first post), one of which would be to not screw every idiot who MC meets. I'm a bit worried that the whole succubus thing goes against that. But it's said to be completely optional, so hopefully it will stay that way.

Reactions: rpgfan4life

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I don't know why they even came up with this succubus thing in the first place. The game clearly designed as college girl sex simulator. This the impression that you can get if you play the game from the very beginning. I think they should fill the game with content, which has been original theme of the game, develop it to the point when you can say this games has a lot of content and after that add other game routes, such as succubus, or even the Mother of Dragons if they want.

Besides, I don't even see how this succubus fit in the setting of this game, so such feature would be good as some kind of DLC after players finish the main game. More than that, Ashley looks like nerd girl from the beginning (which is not bad, just the fact), her hair style and the way she dresses tells about it. So if they will add succubus, she should look seducing, as some sort of femme fatale, but I don't get that feeling from her appearance. She remind me the Maxine from The Life is strange, and while I like her face features she hardly can be called sexy, but you can make her look cute, if you dress her in something nice.

Reactions: Lokust76

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I don't know why they even came up with this succubus thing in the first place. The game clearly designed as college girl sex simulator. This the impression that you can get if you play the game from the very beginning. I think they should fill the game with content, which has been original theme of the game, develop it to the point when you can say this games has a lot of content and after that add other game routes, such as succubus, or even the Mother of Dragons if they want.

Besides, I don't even see how this succubus fit in the setting of this game, so such feature would be good as some kind of DLC after players finish the main game. More than that, Ashley looks like nerd girl from the beginning (which is not bad, just the fact), her hair style and the way she dresses tells about it. So if they will add succubus, she should look seducing, as some sort of femme fatale, but I don't get that feeling from her appearance. She remind me the Maxine from The Life is strange, and while I like her face features she hardly can be called sexy, but you can make her look cute, if you dress her in something nice.
There was a change of developers, the original developers left the project because of a contract.
You can get better information here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-lust-wish-10-v0-3-1-srt.57162/page-60

As for gameplay, let's wait for the final result if the changes were good or not. I didn't think it was a bad idea, but on the other hand I'm also afraid that in practice the game will be bad.

thuff0313

Aug 15, 2018
So, this game was recently released on dlsite, and the page has no link to the patreon, nor does it mention anything about the game still being in early development. Reading the description, it makes it look like a completely finished and functional game that is being sold for $35 USD. I wonder if this is fraudulent or just an actual scam from the new dev team to cash out before dropping the thing completely

Reactions: pronet and Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
So, this game was recently released on dlsite, and the page has no link to the patreon, nor does it mention anything about the game still being in early development. Reading the description, it makes it look like a completely finished and functional game that is being sold for $35 USD. I wonder if this is fraudulent or just an actual scam from the new dev team to cash out before dropping the thing completely
lets hope not

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I was starting to enjoy the game than it just became annoying, running around opening up every door trying to figure out where to go next in the campus and huge building with so many doors that are locked, I think the developer should make it a small building and expand it when its ready not make a big building to expand into for later content, also the constant hungry and thirst with little income besides a janitor job that gave me like 20 and you have to wait until late night to even do that job.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Can anybody offer a solution, geting this error when starting a game.

---------------------------
Plugin 'PhysXVehicles' failed to load because module 'PhysXVehicles' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.

Edit: It was Lewd patch fault, i was using 0.30 instead, 0.31.

Last edited:

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
potasyum: Have you ever used a toilet before? You're not supposed to crawl inside. ;) Seriously, just go in and close door. Then move around a bit and rotate camera until you see the symbol to use it. There's nothing to it.

Reactions: potasyum

potasyum

Jul 15, 2018
potasyum: Have you ever used a toilet before? You're not supposed to crawl inside. ;) Seriously, just go in and close door. Then move around a bit and rotate camera until you see the symbol to use it. There's nothing to it.
No, I haven't. I am running with solar energy.

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
im hoping They will add some other Features and Stories Something Like
Vampires/Witches/tentacles/Pregnancy/X-Ray/Cross Section View/Impregnation/Inflation/Belly Bulge/ Mind Control/Corruption
is there a way increase Her Bust Size ???

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Based on what I understand: They (the devs) had the idea and started the project on their own. However, they did not have enough money and signed a rather unfortunate contract with "some management" to get further funding. Due to this contract they lost control over their IP. Now, a while later, the disagreements between the devs and management finally boiled over and caused most of the original devs to walk away and they had to leave MLW behind. Meanwhile, management says that it is looking for new devs and wants to continue MLW (though I wouldn't bet on it).

The devs started a new discord and want to work on another project. This time being more careful about losing control again.

As for social media: I think the devs have neither control over the patreon page (which massoblivion confirmed) nor the old discord at this moment. They are also under a NDA, which can makes matters more complicated as to tell what exactly happened.
I wonder who their IP taker was most probably the Russian Mafia interesting they make NDAs now ;)

Reads most likely like

1. Say something and Igors visiting
2. No visits of Masha and Dasha anymore

For reason 2 i would certainly not become a whistleblower ;)

Photoshop Igor wouldn't make me worry ;)

The other patreon game with "life-time" $100 and $250 versions... So they are using their patreon money for purchasing other IPs istead of developing their own game.
The amount of patreon scams is incredible.
Oh wait it was Caesar himself the Slave Trader of Rome, would fit his fetish ;)

He needed a more younger flesh IP this time in his collection ;)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes