iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In order to advance one day, you basically need 2 sources of food and water, which means you have to spend somewhere between $24 and $64 a day. Except that most quests reward you with about $5 (and the photographer questline is long, but a finite amount of money). It's excessively difficult to save up for the more expensive quests (like buying all of Evie's clothes). Although, at the same time, the fancier stuff you buy is worthless; you can buy computer parts, but they're not really implemented, whereas the adult toys can't be manually used, and are rewarded/used for the end of the photography questline.
Oh, i don't interact with the needs system at all. That shit is garbage. I just cheat to keep all of my bars full.

As for the cashier, I think she means 'Here's your receipt" because she says it when you buy something.
That being a side-job wouldn't be very surprising though, but obviously it isn't done yet.

Before the photography job or the janitor though, it feels like the actual classes should have been the first thing in, because that's what your day as a student is structured around.
Everything else is secondary.

Reactions: PervyMage32

David Bundy

Jun 17, 2018
how to use the thing in the room that svet gave u the key to it keeps telling me im not dressed for it because its painful

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
This game has a LOT of potential! While lacking in content, what it does have is top notch.

Sgt_Frederik

Apr 7, 2019
getting LowLevelFatalError[File : Unknown] [Line: 3927]
and Corrupt data found,please verify your installation
Messages when i ever i open the Game

throwaway1447

Jan 4, 2021
Tested:
Game Start on my work laptop (i downloaded Nopy)
The game definitely run better than the old version. One small problem is the cursor disappear when you first open menu after train scene.
Edit: I turned on fullscreen mode, switch to windowed fullscreen fix the problem.

Last edited:

wariorso

Jul 24, 2018
Yes, you have to have all game files in the same folder. You know, like literally every video game ever.
for sure its not just same thing compresed diferently part 1 worked without downloading part 2 and part 2 just replaced all files in part 1?

actualy after replacing files from part 2 game stoped working

or its 2 different games and im thinking about it differently?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes