My Lust Wish 0.4.0 LEWD edition patch:

Mega

1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
5. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"
Thanks for this, also you might want to edit your previous patch/post since that first post links to that.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
My Lust Wish 0.4.0 LEWD edition patch:

Mega

1. Make backups.
2. Extract to game folder.
3. Overwrite.
4. Run MLW_Main.exe.
5. Start a new game.
7. Choose "Lewd"
Cant download, not even with megadownloader :/ can someone share alternative link please?

groober

Dec 16, 2019
Downloading Part 2 gets stuck on 41% tried several times on Mega? any help please

Last edited:

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So I gave this new version a try and I can't even pee. I can't tell if the hotkey is T, C or F with that font, but I've tried every letter on my keyboard. She just hovers over the toilet and nothing happens. The door is closed and I'm locked in. This didn't happen a few versions ago.

Actually, isn't just peeing. I activated the radio in my room and I got stuck there. Couldn't move. My only option was E to exit and it didn't work.

Its either this version of the game is fucked or the lewd patch is. One of the two is broken.

Last edited:

Gonzeh

Jul 28, 2017
Tried to change hair via a mirror but it doesn't let me click on any hair options. Performance is still pretty bad, needs some serious optimisation. Running on a 3600, 5600 XT and 16gb Ram and FPS drops to 14 when looking in certain directions even when lowering settings.

Reactions: lacoka1221

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The trailer demonstrates the 'Interactive Sex' as a one-button mashing exercise that could as easily have been applied to chopping firewood or polishing silverware.

kosok

Aug 17, 2018
Menus can be exited with E, Tab, or clicking the big red X. Never click the big red X unless thats your only option else the game gets hung up.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
game is broken controls just stop working randomly and crosshair turns itself off and wont turn back on
That has been an issue for at least 3 versions. I thought of giving this another chance, but honestly, I suggest just shelving it until it's complete. Way too many bugs atm.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Can someone upload full game or torrent file? Part 2 have error in archive
Im having the same issue. Im just going to wait for a further developed version of this game, even though it looks amazing, theres no point if it doesnt work. Sad days.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You have to pee. Now you don't.
Watched a single cutscene lasting less than 30 seconds.
You have to pee again.
Does she have a bladder the size of a walnut that spontaneously produces liquids? I didn't do anything other than speak to someone and had to pee again?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes