Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well this version certainly is different from the last one. Overall QoL is generally worse with the UI being fucky and half the new features not seeming to work. Old favorite problems like clothing clipping with one's body when you've got anything but the default body stats is still present.

Anyways changed content I've noticed thus far

1. The intro has our PC be way more dominant/assertive, not sure if it's just picking the most lewd start or what. However it does lead into a femdom questline when you find another magazine in your room but the questline doesn't seem to be able to be turned it as despite finding the magazines I'm not able to turn them in unless there's a 4th one i've failed to notice being mentioned
2. You don't gotta talk to the rentacop by the main gate to get out, you can just walk to the corner store now
3. Secret shop is elsewhere, not sure where that elsewhere is yet as the card that would give you a hint isn't loading in the item examin menu.
4. Magic mike is a guy who gives some stat boosts or transformations including a boobs increase supposedly but it costs a fuck on top of cash with no other way around the fuck requirement which I personally find annoying.
5. there's some sort of magic questline that's new as well from the magic chick and the modeling and tutoring questlines seem intact. Clothes buying simping and subsequent revenge are probably also still in as the relevant NPCs are still around.

honestly this is a super depressing update. The overall concept is still solid and the current framework is still promising to be sufficient setup for what the game aspires to be but right now it's still jank as fuck and I feel bad for the patrons of this thing.

Can flirt with several female npcs and if the old version stuff is still intact you can vouyer on an exhibitionistic girl and revenge molest another. The only required dick that I know of is a dream sequence in the tutorial.
So going off what you replayed to my comment with is that there really isn't that much lesbian content in the game right now right? With that said if that lesbian tag is my main attraction to this game I really should just wait and come back later I guess?

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Totally agree with you, for an update coming 6 months after the previous one (not counting the 0.3.1 hotfix version) the lack of new quests/gameplay content is disappointing. Many bugs from previous versions are still present, quests seem totally broken now, duplicating quest log entries and being repeatable. You have to introduce yourself more than once to every student which can be pretty annoying. Some quests from previous build have been removed too.

Looks like they spent those 6 months designing a new UI, adding some dialogue branches, and working on a succubus transformation (which isn't in the last build btw).
The dev team basically completely changed during this time also. Honestly, my recommendation at this point, with how big of a download the game is, is wait a couple updates until this dev team gets the ball rolling towards their actual goals, instead of playing catch up like they've been doing. I think the next major update will probably start to incorporate more of what the community has been asking for.

To be a bit more fair than everyone is being right now, stuff that has been added is the ability to transform, the ability to masturbate with toys, the ability to walk to the store instead of teleporting, and the succubus transformation. All of that is on top of a few quest line expansions and moving the secret shop to a location where you don't have to move boxes and crawl to it. These are ALL things people were ranting about wanting when v0.3 released, and while it took 6 months, that is due to extenuating circumstances, and shouldn't be the case moving forward, so I highly recommend at least giving them a month to see if they can keep to a monthly release schedule, which I'm pretty sure is the plan.

Edit: For clarification, I meant the ability to transform from Mike's "quest", on top of the succubus transformation, so I wasn't double listing, but I could have been clearer.

Reactions: 3xpurt

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So going off what you replayed to my comment with is that there really isn't that much lesbian content in the game right now right? With that said if that lesbian tag is my main attraction to this game I really should just wait and come back later I guess?
Most likely. I've not been particularly motivated to get through what content there is for the game but I'm doubtful there's much to see for lesbian stuff right now.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Pretty much just a shitshow of bugs. Avoid it.
It is definitely buggy and barely playable right now.

It looks like they've started from scratch, using the same assets, but fresh start code wise, so it might be awhile before it's stable. Good news is the performance is better, but that wouldn't have been difficult, from what I saw of the old world.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
anyone know the locations for the magazine?
One in on a bench I think near the dorms. Don't recall which but I think it was near the boy's dorm. The one inside is in the lecture hall style classroom on the first floor which is almost a straight shot from the left of the main entrance of the school.

Quest seems busted tho and can't be turned in.

garno

May 29, 2021
"Wait until after 15:00 to tutor the russian girl in english"
15:32 and she keeps telling me it's the wrong time...
You have to wait 24 hours in game after you talk to her the first time, but this one as all the other quests are broken atm, but you can get as far as her last masturbation scene

CyKrix

Jun 5, 2017
One in on a bench I think near the dorms. Don't recall which but I think it was near the boy's dorm. The one inside is in the lecture hall style classroom on the first floor which is almost a straight shot from the left of the main entrance of the school.

Quest seems busted tho and can't be turned in.
I think the quest is buggy as well. I found them but the only option I get is to ask for more clues.

mpppp3

Apr 29, 2021
What did they do in nearly 5 months? All I can see are uncountable bugs and they even deleted some interesting tasks such as steal Evie's clothes and money to revenge on her. I like last version much more and apparently v0.4 is a piece of shit. At least I can complete tasks normally in 0.3 and dont need to save game when I talk with npc in order not to be trapped in other strange bugs. By the way, dont sit on the chairs or benches because you dont know which time you cant stand up again and you have to quit the game and restart your computer :)
So I guess some significant person have quit the team and the others dont have the ability to finish the development of the game. That's why they spent much time on improving the ui and making useless changes instead of adding new tasks and maps. Even making these changes have killed 5 months. With great expectations comes great disappointment.
If they make any splendid progress in the following days or they can prove they are making games seriously I will apologize for my ignorance but now, I just speak out what I saw in v0.4.

Last edited:

grimmhow

Sep 5, 2021
a lot of running with minimum action, empty but has great potential. someone mentioned version where you don't start with serching of a missing reporter?

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Game is buggy, least on my system: when I use the E key, sometimes I am unable to exist the action after that . Hate to restart from last save everytime

A reason may be because some action have same key mapped like example below:

1630925910444.png

Quess I'll wait for version 1.0 :)))

Last edited:

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
It happens a lot of times: after opening inventory (or haircut change) then close it, the MC just stuck. You can rotate her you can go to menu, but MC will not move again, until game restart.
One more thing: if you stuck, then open menu and reload last save, the time indicator on the top left corner has new time behind the old value, old value also just stuck forever, so you don't know what actually time is now (it is just a mess of overloaded text).

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I keep getting an data error when extracting part two? Any advice already downloaded for a second time.
You only need to extract the first file, it will automatically extract the second file as part of the first. It's a split archive, not two separate archives.

Reactions: bjltyn

alyath

May 31, 2020
3. Secret shop is elsewhere, not sure where that elsewhere is yet as the card that would give you a hint isn't loading in the item examin menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. Magic mike is a guy who gives some stat boosts or transformations including a boobs increase supposedly but it costs a fuck on top of cash with no other way around the fuck requirement which I personally find annoying.
5. there's some sort of magic questline that's new as well from the magic chick and the modeling and tutoring questlines seem intact. Clothes buying simping and subsequent revenge are probably also still in as the relevant NPCs are still around.
honestly this is a super depressing update. The overall concept is still solid and the current framework is still promising to be sufficient setup for what the game aspires to be but right now it's still jank as fuck and I feel bad for the patrons of this thing.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes