w1cked

Jun 17, 2021
I am supporting many project on Patreon, but i will never support this. This is just big scam title to get most of the patreons and not to create great game(s).

dacti

Apr 2, 2021
What did they do in nearly 5 months? All I can see are uncountable bugs and they even deleted some interesting tasks such as steal Evie's clothes and money to revenge on her. I like last version much more and apparently v0.4 is a piece of shit. At least I can complete tasks normally in 0.3 and dont need to save game when I talk with npc in order not to be trapped in other strange bugs. By the way, dont sit on the chairs or benches because you dont know which time you cant stand up again and you have to quit the game and restart your computer :)
So I guess some significant person have quit the team and the others dont have the ability to finish the development of the game. That's why they spent much time on improving the ui and making useless changes instead of adding new tasks and maps. Even making these changes have killed 5 months. With great expectations comes great disappointment.
If they make any splendid progress in the following days or they can prove they are making games seriously I will apologize for my ignorance but now, I just speak out what I saw in v0.4.
you have version 0.3?

kcirtap

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 736666

Overview:
Ashley came to a small sweet town to study at the university. She will have to survive in this city on her own, earn money, buy food and things, study at the university, etc. There are lots of ways Ashley can earn money to expand her wealth and become a "filthy" rich girl! Ashley's life is in your hands, giving you full control over every function in her life ... including hardcore sex! Your wish will eventually become her actions, as you progress forward through her lust levels, accessing new lewd features of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-05
Release Date: 2021-09-05
Developer: SRT - -
Censored: No
Version: 100$ 0.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Windows
Part1:
MEGA - -
Part2: MEGA - -

Extra: Walkthrough -

View attachment 948026 View attachment 948025 View attachment 948027 View attachment 947750 View attachment 947751 View attachment 947752 View attachment 947753 View attachment 947754 View attachment 947755 View attachment 947756
Female physics body ? you said you changed the physics but there is no more physics

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
oh wow i fucking hate the new beginning
It's a setup for a femdom questline, but yeah not having a choice between being a surprisingly tough girl and the meek original start is kinda ass, but I suppose I'd rather have the tough start over the meek one personally cus holy shit did she have zero spine in the original.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The game is unplayable because it just gets stuck in many situations and you also don't run to the room every 5min to save.
The crashes are not even reproducible.

Sometimes you get stuck when you open a cabinet and close the inventory with the mouse and button and the game doesn't switch fast enough (see screen above) and you can open and close the cabinet with [E] at the same time.
My last crash that made me give up now happened on the toilet when her pee was done but she didn't get up from her squat. In this case, it wasn't a double-pressing of the [E]-key - E stopped responding at all, whereas the [T] key only produced the sentence that Ash didn't need to pee right now.

Likewise, the restart is buggy, since you first end up back in the Start menu and then have to click Resume again. In two cases this didn't work and you ended up at the difficulty selection, but you couldn't really choose anything here and could only switch between the start screen and just this selection screen.

I tried 2020 for MLW back in June and wrote a review.
Currently, I would still want to subtract 2 stars from this one.
Graphically it has improved a bit. Some of the rooms have more inventory, there seem to be more quests, and the conversations seem more layered. But at the same time, the first quest with Saki doesn't start because it no longer asks for the Coke - or has that been removed entirely?
A massive amount of work needs to be put into fixing this before another launch attempt would be worthwhile.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Привет всем, кто знает, как стать суккубом в новой версии я не могу как понять, что вам нужно сделать может кто-то в курсе?

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
game is still not recommendable but there is much potential... and maybe they should add quest markers, the game just assume's that you know where some things are. so sad but im sure if the devs keep working hard it will probably take atleast a year or two until its a good expierence. im not saying its bad it just need polishing and more content, also would be nice if the place would feel alive and not just you and some teleporting flesh bags.

also that random russian post? wtf :ROFLMAO:

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
game is still not recommendable but there is much potential... and maybe they should add quest markers, the game just assume's that you know where some things are. so sad but im sure if the devs keep working hard it will probably take atleast a year or two until its a good expierence. im not saying its bad it just need polishing and more content, also would be nice if the place would feel alive and not just you and some teleporting flesh bags.

also that random russian post? wtf :ROFLMAO:
Some people just assume the whole planet is talking their native language. Go figure :unsure:

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes