Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
says part 2 is corrupted/incomplete when i try extracting it
Well, I personally downloaded my game without any problems, extracted without error, though write that the 2 files are corrupted download check it out randomly who has a problem with others do not.

Reactions: Tyler439

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I'm thinking the previous dev team took the source code, which is likely why it's seen a complete rewrite. There doesn't seem to be any area that hasn't been changed, and it's all been rushed out quite buggy, with some 'interesting' choices in dialogue changes.

It might look the same, but it's not the same game we played before.

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
No issues with extracting, but in just 15 min the game froze twice when interacting with stuff. Looks interesting but I'll check back in half a year.

IJRock242

Apr 8, 2020
The game is unplayable because it just gets stuck in many situations and you also don't run to the room every 5min to save.
The crashes are not even reproducible.

Sometimes you get stuck when you open a cabinet and close the inventory with the mouse and button and the game doesn't switch fast enough (see screen above) and you can open and close the cabinet with [E] at the same time.
My last crash that made me give up now happened on the toilet when her pee was done but she didn't get up from her squat. In this case, it wasn't a double-pressing of the [E]-key - E stopped responding at all, whereas the [T] key only produced the sentence that Ash didn't need to pee right now.

Likewise, the restart is buggy, since you first end up back in the Start menu and then have to click Resume again. In two cases this didn't work and you ended up at the difficulty selection, but you couldn't really choose anything here and could only switch between the start screen and just this selection screen.

I tried 2020 for MLW back in June and wrote a review.
Currently, I would still want to subtract 2 stars from this one.
Graphically it has improved a bit. Some of the rooms have more inventory, there seem to be more quests, and the conversations seem more layered. But at the same time, the first quest with Saki doesn't start because it no longer asks for the Coke - or has that been removed entirely?
A massive amount of work needs to be put into fixing this before another launch attempt would be worthwhile.
Won't even bother typing it up. This sums up my issue perfectly.

Reactions: severed_arm

grimmhow

Sep 5, 2021
a lot of running with minimum action, empty but has great potential. someone mentioned something ABOUT
The game is unplayable because it just gets stuck in many situations and you also don't run to the room every 5min to save.

Sometimes you get stuck when you open a cabinet and close the inventory with the mouse and button and the game doesn't switch fast enough (see screen above) and you can open and close the cabinet with [E] at the same time.
My last crash that made me give up now happened on the toilet when her pee was done but she didn't get up from her squat. In this case, it wasn't a double-pressing of the [E]-key - E stopped responding at all, whereas the [T] key only produced the sentence that Ash didn't need to pee right now.

Likewise, the restart is buggy, since you first end up back in the Start menu and then have to click Resume again. In two cases this didn't work and you ended up at the difficulty selection, but you couldn't really choose anything here and could only switch between the start screen and just this selection screen.

Graphically it has improved a bit. Some of the rooms have more inventory, there seem to be more quests, and the conversations seem more layered. But at the same time, the first quest with Saki doesn't start because it no longer asks for the Coke - or has that been removed entirely?
A massive amount of work needs to be put into fixing this before another launch attempt would be worthwhile.
did you get latest patch? It fixed a lot of problems and unlocked lewd mod.

still kinda laggy even with 3080 despite fans sitting idle HAHAHA

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
When I see the amount the developers are asking from their backers, and then see how few backers are needed to make a monthly sum of over 6,600€, it seems to me like the game is just being used to launder money by some drug dealers - and have given the programmers too many free samples to make such garbage come out.

grimmhow
Yes, I have.
I even loaded and tried the game from three different sources. Always the same bad result.

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
I downloaded both parts, you should only extract from part 1 as it automatically extracts from part 2 if they are in the same folder(multi part .rar 101). out comes a new single .rar file from parts 1 and 2, it should be approximately the size of both parts 1 and 2 added together (again simple .rar 101). extract this single .rar file to your preferred location. download the patch that unlocks all game modes, install to appropriate folder. start game like normal. choose lewd. Runs perfectly fine on a FTW 3090 hybrid :D

grimmhow

Sep 5, 2021
I downloaded both parts, you should only extract from part 1 as it automatically extracts from part 2 if they are in the same folder(multi part .rar 101). out comes a new single .rar file from parts 1 and 2, it should be approximately the size of both parts 1 and 2 added together (again simple .rar 101). extract this single .rar file to your preferred location. download the patch that unlocks all game modes, install to appropriate folder. start game like normal. choose lewd. Runs perfectly fine on a FTW 3090 hybrid :D
idk what games are you playing to call it fine.... Cyberpunk in December was running more fine for me with ray tracing on ultra setting :D it can't run fine if the game itself is bugged.

no lag doesn't mean fine

(but seriously, I beat cyberpunk twice in first month with only 1 bug) lucky

Reactions: Hinatsukino

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
well I never had a single problem with Cyberpunk @ max settings, not 1, so I never experienced any of the "problems" other people were having. Lag doesn't always have to do with the GPU; CPU, RAM, or Disk problems can contribute. I've also never had any problems getting this game to run. The only problems were having it be too dark before the flashlight, and poor clipping getting into the store, but first of all its a BETA and probably has only 1 or 2 people working on it.

Any mechanical problems, any software problems, any OS issues, any temp issues, cheap parts, and poor ventilation are just a few things that can cause lag.

but, I have a double radiator, 10 noctua fan, liquid system with much of the windows 10 trash turned off

Last edited:

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
"My Queen" WTF? What the hell happened to the game. The new dialogue sucks! Talk about going backward. Original creators left and now it's controlled by woke developers, were the female protagonist is "strong" and in control. Also it's buggy as hell, my Queen.

They added a lot more dialogues and they are shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon513

severed_arm

Aug 19, 2019

After reading the comments regarding the bugs i thought i would be able to mash my way through the quests, and after playing the previous versions, i thought maybe i would be able to complete them despite the poor hints on what was required.
I had great difficulty equipping items, sorting inventory, sitting and being unable to get up after selecting wait.

... and then my excitement! My computer all of a sudden chugged to a slow crawl, and i realized i must have triggered some event to progress the storyline... but alas... i opened a dresser and was required to reload my last save.

Mercedes, you have captured my general frustration. I was disappointed when the Devs didn't release anything for 2 months, and then delayed the release another 2 weeks while putting out a statement regarding not wishing to release a product prior to it being polished and ready. Perhaps my expectations for a playable game were set to high.

Last edited:

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
So I guess some significant person have quit the team and the others dont have the ability to finish the development of the game. That's why they spent much time on improving the ui and making useless changes instead of adding new tasks and maps. Even making these changes have killed 5 months. With great expectations comes great disappointment.
If they make any splendid progress in the following days or they can prove they are making games seriously I will apologize for my ignorance but now, I just speak out what I saw in v0.4.
The original devs/creators left and started a new game due to conflicts with management. They lost the right to their own IP, as they gave it away for funding. They started a new Discord Server and a new game. It's still in early development.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The original devs/creators left and started a new game due to conflicts with management. They lost the right to their own IP, as they gave it away for funding. They started a new Discord Server and a new game. It's still in early development.
Thank you for this information.
Now that I know that, and after the debacle with v0.4, i can remove this thread from my watchlist with a clear conscience.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes