grimmhow

Sep 5, 2021
oh I did say laggy, I mean buggy plus strange issues she has with dresser when she scared to change clother or even pee in bathroom behind two closed doors ...

jpiddle

Mar 3, 2018
Keep getting a headers error and unable to even extract the files. Game looked good but between the issues I'm having and all the complaints, not gonna bother to keep trying.

tex2tex

Jul 7, 2017
im still having problems with sound., i try some, like change quality on Realtek driver program, but not work....
Anyone have a solution?? its like tearing, lagging sound,,,,

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
Wtf do I do after I get out of the toilet on the train? The dude just stands there and there's nothing to interact with

Dec 7, 2018
I keep stucking in random interactions like when i interact with wardrobe i cant leave it with clicking e and i got stuck have to go last save and cant keep processing because this happens a lot when changing hair looking to magazine its unplayable like this

RadGage

Sep 30, 2019
The original devs/creators left and started a new game due to conflicts with management. They lost the right to their own IP, as they gave it away for funding. They started a new Discord Server and a new game. It's still in early development.
Can you share their discord link?

Minion71

Oct 4, 2018
Could someone reupload the files they are corrupted sadly
EDIT :MEGA part 1 seem ok
mixdrop part 2 ok

Last edited:

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
You have to download both parts and have both of those parts in the same folder and you only extract once, as winrar(or whatever file compression software) changes from part 1 to part 2 automatically. Then a single compressed file comes out, then you can extract the folder inside that one compressed file. and download from Nopy, works better than mega.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbob23343421

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Well tried to play a little bit, got a "you caqn't do anything anymore except load the last save" opening a drawer at thee beginning in her chamber. I'm scared to continue XD

johncavill

Jul 5, 2021
Anyone receive this error the code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.DLL? i cannot run and start the game and I have redownload and extract many times but still the same

anyone can help?

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes