deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
The original devs/creators left and started a new game due to conflicts with management. They lost the right to their own IP, as they gave it away for funding. They started a new Discord Server and a new game. It's still in early development.
Makes a lot of sense now how the game became so much worse, OP should add back the v0.3.1 links for people that would rather play that.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Decided to check in again after a few months and oof still a massive buggy mess. Got double Sveta masturbation and the audio just got stuck in a loop, guess I'll come back in 5 years when it's remade another 20 times

• Haha
Reactions: Serenia

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
meh i just did everything there is to do in 0.4 and its very dissapointed very buggy quests just end suddenly without a message like *work in progress* (some end somewhat properly) the 2 new quest lines: Willie and Claire dont really work, the calire questline is just over after the scene inside the school and the willie quest you cant complete even if you get all the items required, there is no new option if you go with the quest items to willie

i really love the idea of the game but that the game is already at 0.4 at this state just tells me that they probably dont have a roadmap and just release random stuff to keep the player base busy.

saw this on thier patron and it makes me even more sad that they say this about a release like this...
1631073550557.png
happy and proud? ... its just dissapointing, but i still have hopes. big warning flags tho

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
(but seriously, I beat cyberpunk twice in first month with only 1 bug) lucky
Yeah. Like, 20 people had a problem with Cyberpunk. So, you know. Each person counts as about a billion people. I played on Xbox and had bugs, but none were game breaking. Most were hilarious.

Anyway, I'm getting from the comments here that this game is still shit. That right?

Seems like it has such potential, but falls very short of being entertaining or worth supporting, so far.

Ben999_1947

Nov 3, 2018
I still like it, but it's as buggy as windows millenium. And they say they fixed physics? How? By removing it? Well it's not dead but it's a fooking mess.

grimmhow

Sep 5, 2021
well I never had a single problem with Cyberpunk @ max settings, not 1, so I never experienced any of the "problems" other people were having. Lag doesn't always have to do with the GPU; CPU, RAM, or Disk problems can contribute. I've also never had any problems getting this game to run. The only problems were having it be too dark before the flashlight, and poor clipping getting into the store, but first of all its a BETA and probably has only 1 or 2 people working on it.

Any mechanical problems, any software problems, any OS issues, any temp issues, cheap parts, and poor ventilation are just a few things that can cause lag.

but, I have a double radiator, 10 noctua fan, liquid system with much of the windows 10 trash turned off
disc?

I primarily use 2x 2TB+1TB of nvme and extra 2TB SSD. using HDD is little outdated now days

May 12, 2020
So I about finished everything... I'm kinda disappointed. I spent an hour trying to get the Willie and Claire quests to work before I realized I was at the end of them. The English teaching quest is bugged for me and she never leaves the living room or proceeds past getting the plunger. The photography quest I think is also bugged for me I can't get Billy or whatever to progress to the second picture. I also don't understand why the developer is stuck between femdom and fuckdoll. It's like you have no option but to be a femdom to Willie but a fuckdoll to Claire it makes no sense. Hopefully 4.1 will fix many things.

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
disc?

I primarily use 2x 2TB+1TB of nvme and extra 2TB SSD. using HDD is little outdated now days
I also use nvme and have about 15TB, but if you don't keep them ventilated or heatsinked properly you'll get thermal throttled, hence the term lag. Plus not having a waterblock on your high capacity m. drives is outdated, especially if you have multiple m. drives. I just refer to any internal storage as a harddisk, because half the people at the office don't know the jargon. Plus SanDISK invented solid state drives... so you could still call them disks, even though there are no physical disks spinning.

But this game's lag has to do with being as poorly optimized as Rust.

Last edited:

caracute524

Aug 21, 2021
My computer is running this game beautifully, but does anyone elses "pee" button not work? Also some sort of bug where i was not able to reshow my HUD. This game seems awesome! Maybe I did not extract the files correctly?

madcat30002

Dec 4, 2018
My computer is running this game beautifully, but does anyone elses "pee" button not work? Also some sort of bug where i was not able to reshow my HUD. This game seems awesome! Maybe I did not extract the files correctly?
you could try restarting the game after saving, or in a drastic case, you could cheat the toilet requirement. sometimes the bugs are included in your save.

monikaweiss

Aug 19, 2021
The original devs/creators left and started a new game due to conflicts with management. They lost the right to their own IP, as they gave it away for funding. They started a new Discord Server and a new game. It's still in early development.
Could you tell me where I can find the original devs? I like some ideas they showed in this game.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes