tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah all the files I'm attempting to download are throwing out "corrupted header" errors. I've downloaded from all sites (aside from Part 1 from Nopy since that's apparently gone away somewhere) and no combination seems to work. Any chance of a reupload that'll solve the corruption?

Reactions: Jimbob23343421

Calypso_25

Jan 12, 2021
This game looks amazing so far, but one thing stands in the way, Part 2 of the rar file i downloaded, 7 zip told me it had a broken file in it. Maybe the uploader needs to fix that before releasing it again?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The game is absolutely bugged. the 2nd pose for Teddy does not work. When I give Sveta the plugger, I still have it in my inventory. No matter how many minutes I enter the time when skipping, I can only skip for 1 hour at a time. After all, you can deactivate the grind and the annoying on the toilet with the cheat. But it's still not fun, too bad for such a promising interesting game

Mlqel

Jun 26, 2017
100% to each their own but, honest question, is there any way to turn down the peeing if we play the difficulty with cheats? I'd rather run vanilla but I'm pretty put off by the first task. Again, no judgment, just figured that rather than play and complain, I'd see if it becomes possible to turn it off by progressing.

Jun 24, 2018
100% to each their own but, honest question, is there any way to turn down the peeing if we play the difficulty with cheats? I'd rather run vanilla but I'm pretty put off by the first task. Again, no judgment, just figured that rather than play and complain, I'd see if it becomes possible to turn it off by progressing.
If you wanted to avoid that you can skip the intro and then use the cheat difficulty to set your need to pee to 0. I can't remember if there's any more missions that force you to pee, but the missions are broken anyway.

StickyKeyboard

Jan 14, 2021
I realy like where this is going. But for now it's too buggy. I always get stuck on the tutorial, and I've been stuck in the shower 2. And after reloading last save I was in-game and at the main menu at the same time? Would love to see future updates.

2.60 star(s) 52 Votes