hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I keep getting locked into menus also, like the dresser and mirror.
Also stuck at Teddies 30th.
As buggy as this is and its rate of updates, its going to be a few years before its in a semi decent state.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Man there's a soft-locking bug every 10 seconds in this game. Barely any improvement since the last iteration; in fact, it feels more like a downgrade.

I'm not even trying to be cynical, but yeah even the simple act of opening a door or interacting with some objects can cause you to have to reload a save which, in itself, is a janky system already.

Feels like a super-duper alpha that someone made over a weekend or two.

Reactions: srg91

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Man there's a soft-locking bug every 10 seconds in this game. Barely any improvement since the last iteration; in fact, it feels more like a downgrade.

I'm not even trying to be cynical, but yeah even the simple act of opening a door or interacting with some objects can cause you to have to reload a save which, in itself, is a janky system already.

Feels like a super-duper alpha that someone made over a weekend or two.
I agree, i got softlocked by using the flashlight, it broke in her hands, the light is still working but she does not rise her hand anymore and condition went 0, now i cannot unequip it, no eating or drinking for her.

Idontknow94

Dec 18, 2017
Bugs everywhere tried to change clothes close the menu controls just stop working.
Tried to buy items in the store close the menu controls just stop working again.
Tried to load last save game crash back to main menu

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I had one try earlier where I ended up with 3 sets of the basic clothes.
Not once has loading a save worked, tried like 4-5 instances of it.

I was able to ask around about that girls mother but couldnt relay any info to her because it would just give me the starting dialog.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm new here and want to ask a few questions.

1. How much lesbian content is in this game as of now?

2. Is there a way to go through as a pure lesbian or do you still have to still go though some d*cks to progress the story/stories?

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Well this version certainly is different from the last one. Overall QoL is generally worse with the UI being fucky and half the new features not seeming to work. Old favorite problems like clothing clipping with one's body when you've got anything but the default body stats is still present.

Anyways changed content I've noticed thus far

1. The intro has our PC be way more dominant/assertive, not sure if it's just picking the most lewd start or what. However it does lead into a femdom questline when you find another magazine in your room but the questline doesn't seem to be able to be turned it as despite finding the magazines I'm not able to turn them in unless there's a 4th one i've failed to notice being mentioned
2. You don't gotta talk to the rentacop by the main gate to get out, you can just walk to the corner store now
3. Secret shop is elsewhere, not sure where that elsewhere is yet as the card that would give you a hint isn't loading in the item examin menu.
4. Magic mike is a guy who gives some stat boosts or transformations including a boobs increase supposedly but it costs a fuck on top of cash with no other way around the fuck requirement which I personally find annoying.
5. there's some sort of magic questline that's new as well from the magic chick and the modeling and tutoring questlines seem intact. Clothes buying simping and subsequent revenge are probably also still in as the relevant NPCs are still around.

honestly this is a super depressing update. The overall concept is still solid and the current framework is still promising to be sufficient setup for what the game aspires to be but right now it's still jank as fuck and I feel bad for the patrons of this thing.
I'm new here and want to ask a few questions.

1. How much lesbian content is in this game as of now?

2. Is there a way to go through as a pure lesbian or do you still have to still go though some d*cks to progress the story/stories?
Can flirt with several female npcs and if the old version stuff is still intact you can vouyer on an exhibitionistic girl and revenge molest another. The only required dick that I know of is a dream sequence in the tutorial.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Wait until after 15:00 to tutor the russian girl in english"
15:32 and she keeps telling me it's the wrong time...

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Not sure. The quest says her room.
Sluggish, buggy, clipping issues... I think I'm done anyways.
15:30 might be too late. That or you might need to wait a day before it works out as I started the quest late at night and then asked her to study at 15:04 and it worked.
How do you buy transformations from Mike?
Talk to the guard at the gate to get the quest, then the magic chick in the dorm, then talk to mike and ask about him being magic mike and it should bring you to the menu. It costs you cash and a sex scene and from what I've tested the physical changes are just as borked as the normal ones you get from exercise as giant tits don't got physics and clip a fair bit.

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
Well this version certainly is different from the last one. Overall QoL is generally worse with the UI being fucky and half the new features not seeming to work. Old favorite problems like clothing clipping with one's body when you've got anything but the default body stats is still present.

Anyways changed content I've noticed thus far

1. The intro has our PC be way more dominant/assertive, not sure if it's just picking the most lewd start or what. However it does lead into a femdom questline when you find another magazine in your room but the questline doesn't seem to be able to be turned it as despite finding the magazines I'm not able to turn them in unless there's a 4th one i've failed to notice being mentioned
2. You don't gotta talk to the rentacop by the main gate to get out, you can just walk to the corner store now
3. Secret shop is elsewhere, not sure where that elsewhere is yet as the card that would give you a hint isn't loading in the item examin menu.
4. Magic mike is a guy who gives some stat boosts or transformations including a boobs increase supposedly but it costs a fuck on top of cash with no other way around the fuck requirement which I personally find annoying.
5. there's some sort of magic questline that's new as well from the magic chick and the modeling and tutoring questlines seem intact. Clothes buying simping and subsequent revenge are probably also still in as the relevant NPCs are still around.

honestly this is a super depressing update. The overall concept is still solid and the current framework is still promising to be sufficient setup for what the game aspires to be but right now it's still jank as fuck and I feel bad for the patrons of this thing.

Can flirt with several female npcs and if the old version stuff is still intact you can vouyer on an exhibitionistic girl and revenge molest another. The only required dick that I know of is a dream sequence in the tutorial.
Totally agree with you, for an update coming 6 months after the previous one (not counting the 0.3.1 hotfix version) the lack of new quests/gameplay content is disappointing. Many bugs from previous versions are still present, quests seem totally broken now, duplicating quest log entries and being repeatable. You have to introduce yourself more than once to every student which can be pretty annoying. Some quests from previous build have been removed too.

Looks like they spent those 6 months designing a new UI, adding some dialogue branches, and working on a succubus transformation (which isn't in the last build btw).

Reactions: xeivous

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Is there a cheat so you don't have to go to the toilet anymore? You had to do that all the time and that pretty much destroyed the gameplay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96
2.60 star(s) 52 Votes