EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MMNL.png

Overview:
MMNL is a visual novel with RPG elements and 3d scenes. The protagonist of the game-a simple guy from high school. The main character solves simple life difficulties, helps others, but one day discovers ancient ruins inhabited by the Ghost of a girl. The Ghost asks for help and sends the main character to the past, where he is waiting for a cruel world inhabited by orcs, goblins, elves and other magical creatures.​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-25
Release Date: 2019-09-25
Developer: MMNL
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English (machine translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

bandicam 2019-09-26 22-16-45-606.png bandicam 2019-09-09 21-40-38-042.png bandicam 2019-09-03 11-15-08-034.png bandicam 2019-09-26 22-17-07-617.png bandicam 2019-09-26 22-21-14-388.png bandicam 2019-06-06 21-10-06-991.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tsukaja

Jun 19, 2018
Some Tags would be nice, so we get a rough idea what we are getting.

Edit: Thanks!

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
yeah, i don't know. Over 2g? I'd likely look if it was compressed into a smaller file but don't think I want to waste my meager MEGA allowance on the experiment. Thanks, good luck.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
yeah, i don't know. Over 2g? I'd likely look if it was compressed into a smaller file but don't think I want to waste my meager MEGA allowance on the experiment. Thanks, good luck.
just use a VPN if you change your IP address your mega allowance gets reset

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
it's me or in our time , most people seriously lack sense of humor and derision ?
derision: contemptuous ridicule or mockery.

English is clearly not your first language, I will simply encourage you to brush up on your language skills before embarrassing yourself further. I was making a joke and empathising with the fellow who wrote this game. Now off you go and write your own game so we can derisively point fingers and laugh at you.

Reactions: morphnet

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
derision: contemptuous ridicule or mockery.

English is clearly not your first language, I will simply encourage you to brush up on your language skills before embarrassing yourself further. I was making a joke and empathising with the fellow who wrote this game. Now off you go and write your own game so we can derisively point fingers and laugh at you.
you right , english is not my main language , you make fun of me about it and you see I don't take it seriously ;)
I know my english is not perfect , but I also know that I can speak almost perfectly 2 different language and approximately 2 other , can you say the same ?

as for making my own game and receive mockery , it's already done , I work on it for 1 years and when I receive a bad review , serious or for derision , I transform them into something useful for my game

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
1. Your ability to speak other languages does not give you any right to deride someone's ability in a language you yourself are not properly proficient in. That's like one alcoholic taking the piss out of another alcoholic for getting drunk.

2. I speak English fluently, Indonesian fluently and am giving Batak a run for it's money. But that isn't important, because if you insult people in any language you are still going to get a bad response. The language you speak isn't as important as what you SAY and your attitude. A self-important dick is a self-important dick, no matter what language he chooses.

Territory, which if I am fair, I am currently straying into. I shall leave you with one thought:

Is it better to tear something down, or build it up?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. its rpgm with 3dsexvilla graphism (or TK17.. same thing).

not the first time we see that.. soo graphism point is not valable excuse to not give a try.

story isnt a new level, highschool here we go again... at least, it turn into something else. but still not far different from now from many others story.

wait and see where it goes. can be pretty nice if the story is well done :)

good luck dev.