Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.2] [dodongamagnifico] - Compressed

Win/Linux [343 MB]
- - - -

Mac [338 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Can't believe I only just found this game. This is one of the most well-produced renpy games I've ever seen. Not only does it run smooth but it looks great with excellent art design and a very interesting lore. Well designed UI and the story-writing kept my interest. Ako is gorgeous and the other girls in the game look great too. It's also a good design choice and rather hilarious that any other males in the game have bags over their head. You can tell this is a very competent developer.

Not sure which game came first but it has a lot in common with the dystopian robot game given a depressing cold future setting but it's also very different.

My only complaint is it needs more content and or more angles for some of the scenes but what's currently in the game is solid.

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
The replay menu everything still locked even though im done with the game tho, anybody got a save with the replay fully unlocked? Thx

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
does the gameplay loop get better than go to work, talk with shopkeep girl, buy food, talk with Ako and do stuff with her and repeat... why isn't this just a full VN? what's to gain with the constant menus and repetitive gameplay?

art and graphics are great at least...

MisumiRen

Jun 17, 2018
does the gameplay loop get better than go to work, talk with shopkeep girl, buy food, talk with Ako and do stuff with her and repeat... why isn't this just a full VN? what's to gain with the constant menus and repetitive gameplay?

art and graphics are great at least...
the repetitive added to the setting tbh

Reactions: JuanokuG4
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes