Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

ManuV

Mar 30, 2024
any downsides to making her gravure model?
idk. At first I refused to let her do it, but when I finished all the content of the version, out of curiosity, I touched the laptop and clicked on the option, and it unlocked a way to take photos of her or make her pose.
I don't know if it will influence the story, but the photo mode is good.

Also, it took me a while to discover it, but if you advance in carpentry with the books at the book store, then the girl sells you kamasutra books and you unlock a lot of new poses

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Okay I seriously can't figure out when to drink the vodka. Which I'm assuming creates the special scene. I also got the two new repeatable, assuming the "new doggy scene" is the overheat one? If not, how do I get it?

Last edited:

quicktest961

Feb 25, 2020
Seem to be getting an error in the most recent versions of the game. Title screen is blank and all animations in the game are not playing. Each scene are just frozen images but the things like the progress bar are still loading.
Anyone got any ideas about this or can anyone help, please? Thank you

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Not usually one to nitpick, but after seeing the "Anal" scene for Uemura, anyone care to explain how a minimum wage, barely scrapping by, eating minimum value bento woman has that much extra thiccness? Cuz I'm pretty sure in her situation she probably isn't eating enough to get that plush. Makes sense that the refits for Ako could give her a body like that, but not her.

Also will the cheat "shesallmine" give us an alternate scene for Uemura's current final one? Kind of hard to believe she's supposed to be set to our use only when her last art shows her covered in other customers semen.

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Still haven't found a way to drink the vodka, so I'm guessing you can't. However it says there's 1 special H-scene, which one is that? Since i'm asssuming it's not the overheat doggy one

Magazine-Person

Apr 26, 2022
Still haven't found a way to drink the vodka, so I'm guessing you can't. However it says there's 1 special H-scene, which one is that? Since i'm asssuming it's not the overheat doggy one
[/QU
spam sleeping and eventually there will be a scene were Ako wakes you up with a BJ, this is repeatable and you can ask her to wake you up with BJ if you have morning wood (random chance to every time you sleep). I assume this is the special scene

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes