Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes

quicktest961

Feb 25, 2020
Seem to be getting an error in the most recent versions of the game. Title screen is blank and all animations in the game are not playing. Each scene are just frozen images but the things like the progress bar are still loading.
Anyone got any ideas about this or can anyone help, please? Thank you

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Tbh since we have the breast module that increases her tits size, I would love to see a paizuri scene in future builds.
Also an issue that I've noticed with one of the scenes is whenever you have sex with her enough to get her exausted, she goes down on the floor and after you have sex with her in that state, strip her nude and whenever you ejaculate she goes into her sailor uniform during the ejaculation even though she's supposed to be nude. Is there any fix for that?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico] - Compressed

Win/Linux [343 MB]
- - - -

Mac [338 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
This game is great.
Really similar to Dystopian Robot Girlfriend, but 3D instead.
Seems to be koikatsu character models, but the animation is so good you can barely even notice it.
I've become pretty attached to the robot maid already.
I do wish the scenes had more POV, though. The finishing part always reverts back to 3rd person.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Hi. About two years in, how's the development cycle? Any major delays or noticeable slowdown over time?

Sep 23, 2021
Can't find what's new in 6.3 coming from 6.2
from what i understand of this dev base on past update
V0.A.B
V0 = incomplete
A = new content
B = hotfix
so don't expect anything new til v0.7.

you could also compare patchnote from V0.6.2(i believe someone post that in here before this current one), and compare with current.

Reactions: KiraKuli

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Any consequences to doing stuff with Uemura? Also I see a quit job button but is there another way to make money? I haven't seen it if so. (Aside from cheats I guess)

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
How do I change Ako's frame?

Edit: I'm gonna assume the "Variant" option that shows up is the new frame

Last edited:

lTheNameless

Aug 5, 2020
Any consequences to doing stuff with Uemura? Also I see a quit job button but is there another way to make money? I haven't seen it if so. (Aside from cheats I guess)
You can make money by learning wood crafting and sell it in the commercial district
You can also sell Ako photos, but only real degenerates would do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: lelouch977
4.70 star(s) 60 Votes