Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Magazine-Person

Apr 26, 2022
since the page doesn't display the time to explore all the content (obv because the game isn't finished) As of 6.2 you can finish it in 3-4 hours (94 days). No clue if events are tied to days or not but it seems right-ish.
Peak game and looking forward to more, best 3D game ive found right next to Goddesses' Whim.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

thepervgamer

Jan 31, 2023
Is there any other ending for the first girl who runs the grocery store? try not buying any of their "rental" services or the virginity service but the end is the same

Kurszt

Nov 12, 2021
NEW CHEATCODE: kamawhat

It just basically gives you all H-scenes, but it can be buggy, so I suggest you save your progress before using it, and at the same time do not save your progress while in the H-scene.

Also, I haven't seen anyone talk about this in this thread, considering this was in the update report by dodonga himself

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2020
Holy shit, this game is too good. I wasn't expecting a gem like this out of nowhere.

The convenience store girl needs an update ASAP, it is way too fucked up to know about her circumstances while we just live our life happily with our maid.

Reactions: Valiant Heart

kirumba_758

Jun 20, 2021
DAYM it's amazing! Ako is so cute! Especially love the functions to pat her and squeeze her cheeks
Hope for a Steam release, will definitely buy it there!

shopkeeper's story is too depressing for me tho, not a big fan on that one

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
i got it make the convience girl somehow switcheroo the sister into having to sell her body and have it turn out she had been lying about everything and the sister actually owes alot to her and we can still smash convience girl but not by paying jut for love/fun while sister we now pay but reduced prices lmao cause she cheap

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
At what time are you supposed to use the vodka? Also when ako lies in the bed flushed, that's when she's overheated right? Or is there more

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes