Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 58 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
Uhhhh, how do I use the cheats? There is no console around, and the Renpy console doesn't seem to work... Can somebody guide me through? Thanks.
I would advice against using cheats, maybe I'm just corny, but I find it immersive, it's part of the protagonist's monotonous life. The working minigame is not that bad compared to the grind in other games.

But you can use the console in your phone with joiplay if you really want to get money asap, I just installed the windows version to try it and it works.

Edit: Just to clarify, Joiplay is an app to play mostly rempy and rpgm games. (also some html and other stuff, but mostly those first two)

mysktar_

Feb 3, 2020
FYI everyone the bad ending for Uemura is after spending 50000 credits on the store with the new saleswoman and unlocking the next sex rental, you refuse to take her virginity. after that the store closes and can't be reaccessed.

Reactions: EmoBot and GHound

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.5.7] [dodongamagnifico]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 214 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Uwusagi

Jan 12, 2022
Just to clarify, is not the spending the money the bad end or is continuing to spend money the no no?
spending money will give u the bad end
when u enter the store and hit the ? mark there's a quota u can meet
if u meet the quota u progress the "bad ending"

Reactions: Lucky_I
Feb 17, 2018
I would advice against using cheats, maybe I'm just corny, but I find it immersive, it's part of the protagonist's monotonous life. The working minigame is not that bad compared to the grind in other games.

But you can use the console in your phone with joiplay if you really want to get money asap, I just installed the windows version to try it and it works.

Edit: Just to clarify, Joiplay is an app to play mostly rempy and rpgm games. (also some html and other stuff, but mostly those first two)
Nevermind, last time I played there was hardly any thing to buy, I'm acquiring the latest items and it does feel a bit tedious to get money on the long run.

Last edited:

gutsysiamang

Apr 13, 2019
But that quota always go up even if i don't buy anything there even if i shop in unmanned store or grocery store only.
It's old save so maybe i already screwed up in the beginning but if I start again to reach a different ending i must never shop in convenience store?

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
So what is Uemura's "bad ending"? Is it that you refuse to take her virginity and then the store closes or you take her virginity and then Uemura becomes a human toilet for customers?

jerry52500

Aug 9, 2018
I keep getting this when I try to sell to woodshop.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_location/loc_woodshop.rpy", line 147, in <module>
NameError: name 'spoon_poorlymade' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script_location/loc_home.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "interact_ako/ako_cuddle.rpyc", line 141, in script call
  File "interact_ako/ako_cuddle.rpyc", line 174, in script call
  File "script_location/loc_woodshop.rpyc", line 104, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Stuff\ElectricSheep-0.5.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1903, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Stuff\ElectricSheep-0.5.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 976, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Stuff\ElectricSheep-0.5.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Stuff\ElectricSheep-0.5.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_location/loc_woodshop.rpy", line 147, in <module>
NameError: name 'spoon_poorlymade' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090405
ElectricSheep 0.5.8
Sat Jan  6 20:49:52 2024

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Brother, please don't give instructions you are not sure of in the future. That comment wasted me a lot of time...
But that quota always go up even if i don't buy anything there even if i shop in unmanned store or grocery store only.
It's old save so maybe i already screwed up in the beginning but if I start again to reach a different ending i must never shop in convenience store?
That's how it's supposed to be. That dude's comment was wrong. You have to meet the quota to progress. Buying stuff only makes the process faster. Just keep filling the quotas even after Uemura goes on a "vacation", and eventually you'll come to a decision and that will determine if you'll continue the storyline or cut it short. Just keep in mind the concept of "good/bad ending" aren't as black and white.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
First time I pity an H character. They should consider having Uemura as another personal maid instead maybe he can help treat her better and she won't be forced to do it for money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz
4.70 star(s) 58 Votes