Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.6.3] [dodongamagnifico]

4.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Uwusagi

Jan 12, 2022
Brother, please don't give instructions you are not sure of in the future. That comment wasted me a lot of time...

That's how it's supposed to be. That dude's comment was wrong. You have to meet the quota to progress. Buying stuff only makes the process faster. Just keep filling the quotas even after Uemura goes on a "vacation", and eventually you'll come to a decision and that will determine if you'll continue the storyline or cut it short. Just keep in mind the concept of "good/bad ending" aren't as black and white.
sorry man i didnt realized the quota increased when i didnt purchased anything

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyMaidDreamsOfElectricSheep-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

comeintomadness

Mar 15, 2023
Wondering if the "shesallmine" cheat changes any details about the Uemura ending, too lazy to restart and test it out from the beginning. what's the point of the cheat if it's already implied she's been renting out with others in that ending

Salujan

Aug 21, 2018
So did anyone of you guys also get the bentobox from Uemura?
Can you even return it to her?
Is it even related to her story?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Is the "good" Uemura route not using any of the body rental services or is it something else I am missing ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: vilewe7570

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I saw an option to ask the name of the bookshop one day. Has anyone got closer to that girl or the grocery store girl?

I also swear to have seen the option for Uemura of Virginity at 50k and Vaginal at 5k. Going back to my save with the Bento box, but not sure how to re-enable those. As soon as you ask why she's working at the store, it's game over for her ending.

Edit: Found the option but disabled, after I've bought the new 1st wood working book and made a bench.
Edit2: Ok had to go way back in a save, but Bad End let you take the first Uemura virginity.

1704750740018.png 1704750992885.png 1704753547848.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

azure334

Dec 13, 2018
Wondering if the "shesallmine" cheat changes any details about the Uemura ending, too lazy to restart and test it out from the beginning. what's the point of the cheat if it's already implied she's been renting out with others in that ending
ditto.
can someone clarify what this cheat really does?
cause i'm spotting 0 differences from what i can play.

Sep 23, 2021
ditto.
can someone clarify what this cheat really does?
cause i'm spotting 0 differences from what i can play.
from what i heard from discord, shesallmine make you the only customer of the store. This mean, story-wise, you are the only one that rent out uemura(heard there a different dialogue if you use code early enough before event). Gameplay-wise, if you look at the money hint(x amount til next event), doing this mean only your spending move the progress bar, as oppose to others customers of the store helping you progress each day.

Reactions: Laxrey and Slayerz
4.60 star(s) 53 Votes