3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
So...we're just not going to talk about the urination-in-womb fetish that shows up constantly in this VN? I don't know if a tag exists for that, but I wish there was one here so I could avoid that disgusting shit, goddamn.
God fucking damnit. Well, thanks for telling me. I was all excited to finally see a Miel post that didn't have urination, even if it was, bleh, ntr.

Now I know it's just poor tagging. Damnit!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So...we're just not going to talk about the urination-in-womb fetish that shows up constantly in this VN? I don't know if a tag exists for that, but I wish there was one here so I could avoid that disgusting shit, goddamn.

Edit: If that's your thing, more power to ya, and you'll love this. I just think that's a pretty niche thing to completely gloss over here.
Because we are actually got used to it?
Is this your first Miel game? Because in nearly every of them the MC pisses in them. Though do not confuse them with Norn games like Runaway Demon Bride. Those are the wholesome games.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Because we are actually got used to it?
Is this your first Miel game? Because in nearly every of them the MC pisses in them. Though do not confuse them with Norn games like Runaway Demon Bride. Those are the wholesome games.
As a matter of fact, it was my first Miel game. Probably my last one too, I appreciate the warning.
You raise a fair point; if most the people commenting are already familiar with the author's work then something like that might go without saying. It should absolutely still be tagged, though.

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
So, I got the game from friend and Steam version has trojan virus ( Kaspersky ). Be aware with this crap. There are more players who reported the same virus from this game on reddit. Developers should fix it. I am talking about legit Steam version not a pirate version

Last edited:
Reactions: acidnightmare

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
So, I got the game from friend and Steam version has trojan virus ( Kaspersky ). Be aware with this crap. There are more players who reported the same virus from this game on reddit. Developers should fix it. I am talking about legit Steam version not a pirate version
You got a bad copy. Your friend infected you. Stick a q tip up your dinger. you have the covid

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
you have the covid
probably only KID could write nonsense like this, buy steam version your self and scan .exe file, let's see who will laugh than, u probably playing only pirate games, other 20 players on reddit found the same crap virus like me, seems we all sick "COVID", only you not

i wrote this on but my post was deleted, so i created on reddit, and oh, i found other players! good luck with your crap game + reported on steam store page with proofs

Reactions: acidnightmare

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
probably only KID could write nonsense like this, buy steam version your self and scan .exe file, let's see who will laugh than, u probably playing only pirate games, other 20 players on reddit found the same crap virus like me, seems we all sick "COVID", only you not

i wrote this on but my post was deleted, so i created on reddit, and oh, i found other players! good luck with your crap game + reported on steam store page with proofs
So passionate. Such care. The game is legit. Your virus scanner is crap if this triggers it. Your steam post was deleted because it was all lies. Hopefully reddit will see through your need for attention.

I love you sexy nerd.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnHunk

Nov 6, 2018
People be using "legit" antiviruses in 2021 when the best antivirus they need is just a brain and an "invalid antivirus" like the default Windows Defender. OR it's the typical Linux nerd user.

Reactions: Futurewagie

Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Appeared just after I download this one along with dozens of its siblings... raw+vnr, though

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes