3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmm i think 1 of the mods has a personal problem with me, aperently my take on whether or not the ntr tag should apply to this game was "off topic", everyone elses tho was just fine, hell, there are even some people talking about need for speed, now i have no problem with them as far as i am concerned , it is just a forum after all,(but it does make the whole off topic aplication of the rule questionable) but this is not the first time a mods done this to me this year.
was some1 else comment got delated ON THIS THREAD? i would verry much like to know that because all the other comments on ntr seam to be up, however mine was delated, and like i said if everyone talks about a subject and mine alone gets taken down if i talk about said subject what else other than some1 has a personal problem with me am i sopouse to belive?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
People be using "legit" antiviruses in 2021 when the best antivirus they need is just a brain and an "invalid antivirus" like the default Windows Defender. OR it's the typical Linux nerd user.
I remember the time when Windows Defender was a laughing stock, back when I bought into Norton's bloatware.
Now you can just go with Windows Defender and download some freemium software like MalwareBytes for when you're feeling paranoid.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
>My married cousin's need for seed

FORMERLY CHUCK'S
The irony of this joke is when i make a funny rhyme and my comment gets deleted but this one^ and a few others stay in this thread, smh mods

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
If there is a complaint, I wish there were more female characters and not just the one.
hmm i think 1 of the mods has a personal problem with me, aperently my take on whether or not the ntr tag should apply to this game was "off topic", everyone elses tho was just fine, hell, there are even some people talking about need for speed, now i have no problem with them as far as i am concerned , it is just a forum after all,(but it does make the whole off topic aplication of the rule questionable) but this is not the first time a mods done this to me this year.
was some1 else comment got delated ON THIS THREAD? i would verry much like to know that because all the other comments on ntr seam to be up, however mine was delated, and like i said if everyone talks about a subject and mine alone gets taken down if i talk about said subject what else other than some1 has a personal problem with me am i sopouse to belive?
Yea, three of mine got deleted for "off topic" for basically the same thing, which is odd since I am seeing a fair amount of stuff that is way off topic, but it staying.

Edit: It would help if I could have seen what I wrote, I don't remember what I posted so I can't say if it was justified or not.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Xegrid

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Shes got the need... the Need for Seed

e0712815edec6947e269ff147587c22c.gif

wonder if this will get just as many sequels lol

*dangit, the jokes have already been made lol. well it is pretty much a low hanging fruit.

FantasyM

Apr 15, 2020
Thank you for the share! However, I am not quite into Netori and degradation of women. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some really arousing Netorare games or VN to get into?

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
How? I downloaded the two apps but it doesn't work
I have no clue of what you might be doing wrong. I downloaded Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin, downloaded the game, extracted it in a folder where I keep all my games, and added the .exe to my Joiplay list. Boom, it works fine for me.

Screenshot_2021-04-12-20-01-06-430_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
games of domination or corruption can be fun either when she has deserved it with her character and deeds or when it's a slow build and somewhat believable. this game offers none of it. i'll pass.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes