3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
hmm i think 1 of the mods has a personal problem with me, aperently my take on whether or not the ntr tag should apply to this game was "off topic", everyone elses tho was just fine, hell, there are even some people talking about need for speed, now i have no problem with them as far as i am concerned , it is just a forum after all,(but it does make the whole off topic aplication of the rule questionable) but this is not the first time a mods done this to me this year.
was some1 else comment got delated ON THIS THREAD? i would verry much like to know that because all the other comments on ntr seam to be up, however mine was delated, and like i said if everyone talks about a subject and mine alone gets taken down if i talk about said subject what else other than some1 has a personal problem with me am i sopouse to belive?
People who dedicate inordinate amount of their free time, for no monetary compensation - with the only benefit being a "look at me" sign, some insider chats and just enough power to be able to abuse --- are not the most balanced people of them all. Who would have thought?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xegrid

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
It sounded like a good set up but Grand mother is like he is going to breed her and then he goes wild. Being abusive to the cousin and the husband(don't really care, that is the point) at the start but how are you winning her over(fall in love with you) or breaking her?

Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
Does she stay with the husband at the end? I ask because I am coming across more and more hentai, h-manga and eroge which are classed as netori, but the love interest stays with the og partner and for me (and it might not be the definition of others) to be netori the love interest has to leave the og partner for the MC. Not a huge fan of ones where they stay with the og partner and carry on behind his back, not because of the cheating or anything I just like the end result of turning the love interest towards you is that she becomes yours completely.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Does she stay with the husband at the end? I ask because I am coming across more and more hentai, h-manga and eroge which are classed as netori, but the love interest stays with the og partner and for me (and it might not be the definition of others) to be netori the love interest has to leave the og partner for the MC. Not a huge fan of ones where they stay with the og partner and carry on behind his back, not because of the cheating or anything I just like the end result of turning the love interest towards you is that she becomes yours completely.
Nah.
He leaves after watching a video of her getting fucked and MC inherits the house and she leaves there.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
hmm i think 1 of the mods has a personal problem with me, aperently my take on whether or not the ntr tag should apply to this game was "off topic", everyone elses tho was just fine, hell, there are even some people talking about need for speed, now i have no problem with them as far as i am concerned , it is just a forum after all,(but it does make the whole off topic aplication of the rule questionable) but this is not the first time a mods done this to me this year.
was some1 else comment got delated ON THIS THREAD? i would verry much like to know that because all the other comments on ntr seam to be up, however mine was delated, and like i said if everyone talks about a subject and mine alone gets taken down if i talk about said subject what else other than some1 has a personal problem with me am i sopouse to belive?
I feel you. My comment got deleted once because I said that a NTR game was shitty. And it was shitty indeed. Stupid plot, made in RPGM I think, maybe even machine translated.

Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
Nah.
He leaves after watching a video of her getting fucked and MC inherits the house and she leaves there.
Just got to that part and I have to say for me it sucks, all we get is that he left divorce papers and disappeared, really should have been more fallout and we should have seen his reaction.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Just got to that part and I have to say for me it sucks, all we get is that he left divorce papers and disappeared, really should have been more fallout and we should have seen his reaction.
I thought it was fine. The dude was a fine one, didnt deserve to get cucked.
But im keeping the girl anyways!

Reactions: Keiradeadgirl

Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
I thought it was fine. The dude was a fine one, didnt deserve to get cucked.
But im keeping the girl anyways!
Yeah, he was probably the most reasonable person in the story, just think this type of story is best when you see the reaction of the cuck to being cucked. Though with this VN pretty if you aren't one of the two main characters you'll lucky if you get more than a paragraph's worth of lines lol

Reactions: kratoscar2008

NexusEv

May 22, 2021
Not bad considering the other games in the platform. Can definitely come up with better works in the future and hope its uncensored.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes