3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Keiradeadgirl

Mar 28, 2021
When you read Developer: MIEL (french for honey, you know that sweet yellow substance produced by bladder bees), you should know what to expect... My Married Cousin's Need for Pee ;)
Oh god I've seen how bad that company is over the last couple of months, I think I am going to stop reading them after this unless there is a title I just have to read, but most of the time they don't live up to my not exactly high expectations lol

HHævnen

Jan 4, 2019
Oh god I've seen how bad that company is over the last couple of months, I think I am going to stop reading them after this unless there is a title I just have to read, but most of the time they don't live up to my not exactly high expectations lol
NORN, developer that oftentimes collaborates with MIEL is miles better... I can recommend you their title Inugami: Doggy Dojo! A wholesome title about romancing a Kami... There are better titles out there of course, but that VN came to mind, with similar aesthetics of MIEL titles, but without urine ruination... Big-ups :giggle:

Venom365

Jun 26, 2020
Hi guys I'm new to this platform.
So a couple days ago, I downloaded the game and because I was lazy I downloaded the supposed save file which dataus.ksd file. This generelly worked for me with Orcsoft games. But for some reason I can't see any directory to put it anywhere, which I'm guessing is because it is a Ren'py game.

Can someone please tell me where the directory is, and if it isn't, how can I change so I can get the unlockable scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys I'm new to this platform.
So a couple days ago, I downloaded the game and because I was lazy I downloaded the supposed save file which dataus.ksd file. This generelly worked for me with Orcsoft games. But for some reason I can't see any directory to put it anywhere, which I'm guessing is because it is a Ren'py game.

Can someone please tell me where the directory is, and if it isn't, how can I change so I can get the unlockable scenes?
You need to run the game once and it will set it up for you.

Venom365

Jun 26, 2020
You need to run the game once and it will set it up for you.
No, I meant I have run the game, but I wanted to get the unlockable scenes without actually having to play the game. So I downloaded the save file from a site. But it still doesn't seem to work. Generally, in other games this hasn't happened to me whenever I try getting the unlockable scenes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No, I meant I have run the game, but I wanted to get the unlockable scenes without actually having to play the game. So I downloaded the save file from a site. But it still doesn't seem to work. Generally, in other games this hasn't happened to me whenever I try getting the unlockable scenes.
You may need both files from the save game folder to do that.
The actual save file along with the "persistent" file for what you are looking for.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Married Cousin's Need for Seed [Final]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Married Cousin's Need for Seed [Final] [Miel] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win [179.85 MB]
- - -

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes