2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Milly [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port + nicestgamer's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 402mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
uhmm? this dev has a history, a STRONG history, like 3 out of 3, of abandoning games, would this one be different?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
uhmm? this dev has a history, a STRONG history, like 3 out of 3, of abandoning games, would this one be different?
I'm only remembering two: George and the Medical Degree and Harem Resort. What is the third? If you're referring to My Sister Giorgia, that's officially complete. I didn't play it, so I'm not sure if it felt rushed or anything, but I believe it was confirmed by ZL-Games to be complete, and it's marked here on F95 as such.

I know it's a different perspective than a lot of people have, but while I might otherwise be inclined to agree, there's still a 33% completion rate so far. Not great, but the dev has completed a game before. I'm not sure whether you can fully trust the abandoned games, either. To me it feels like he tried something different. After two attempts, he decided it wasn't for him (or it just wasn't gaining enough traction). My Sister Giorgia isn't tagged as sandbox, so unless that was just missed, the other two games were attempts with a style that didn't work for him.

I mean, hell, he only has 7 patrons right now. That could be partly due to past abandoned games, but it also could make continuing harder. How much time and effort are you going to spend on something that really turns out to be a hobby right now? Until you really start seeing gains in patrons and earnings, I could see that being less than motivating.

Additionally, after the dev's hiatus following v0.4a, he has released twice within the last couple of months. v0.5 is here, and v0.6 is available for supporters on Patreon. I personally am hopeful this continues and the dev stays motivated to finish this game. I'll continue to follow the dev because I've enjoined both past abandoned games, and I like this one so far.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
That first handjob threw me off. His dick was almost the width of her entire head. Seriously, Milly is cute but that dick is ridiculous. When I saw that I had to come check the thread out to see if it is fixed later but then I realized how long this has been in development... I've seen beta initial releases with more content and story progression. Not sure this is worth following, tbh.

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
That first handjob threw me off. His dick was almost the width of her entire head. Seriously, Milly is cute but that dick is ridiculous. When I saw that I had to come check the thread out to see if it is fixed later but then I realized how long this has been in development... I've seen beta initial releases with more content and story progression. Not sure this is worth following, tbh.
milly gives him a handjob? in which chapter does this happen?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
ZL-Games05/06/2023 3:50 PM
Release My Milly V0.6 for patrons 15€ or more

Link:

preview My Milly V0.7
1683593658494.png

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes