2.20 star(s) 16 Votes

Darth Shiner

Apr 12, 2018
I want to suggest a better English translation. (or translator) The grammar can use some improvement to help the story flow better. It seems pretty rough from Russian/Italian to English? Just my suggestion. Otherwise the music and renders are not bad.

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
I can't find a single good reason why MC would hide the fact Milly is back. It is a really annoying way to try to force possible drama.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I have not played this but this is apparently almost 3 yrs old already and unsuprisingly there's still no penetration tag so this is a skip but it looks interesting enough that I'd put it in my watchlist and hopefully in maybe a couple more years it reaches that point.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I can't find a single good reason why MC would hide the fact Milly is back. It is a really annoying way to try to force possible drama.
He wants to continue both relationsships, if milly knows about his gF, maybe she wouldn't fall for him. Who knows.

I was sure I already played this game a lot further, so probably there is a game out there with exactly the same story.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I have not played this but this is apparently almost 3 yrs old already and unsuprisingly there's still no penetration tag so this is a skip but it looks interesting enough that I'd put it in my watchlist and hopefully in maybe a couple more years it reaches that point.
Well, ingame it's still the 2nd day (and it's the 2nd day for 4 1/2 updates), so i really wouldn't get my hopes up for that to change anytime soon, at least with the main girl.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
6 versions in 3 years and still no sex scenes (how is there incest then? :unsure:). Quite the blueball simulator, no wonder the reviews are mostly (n). Slowburn is one thing but this is ridiculous when 3 years = 2 AVN days.
I understand how you feel. By way of explanation, there was a hiatus following v0.4a, so some of that time was just inactivity on the dev's part (I believe it was personal IRL stuff or something). After the hiatus, though, he has released fairly regularly. The current version is actually v0.7 but hasn't found its way to F95 yet. I know that doesn't make the wait for things better for you, but I do hope the regular release schedule continues now. From what I've seen so far, it looks like it will.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes