VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
:( any news of the developer ? if somebody can get him a memo. ... as many here wanted this game to follow one way or another... even if it was on comic , manhwa mode. or anything

• Sad
Reactions: martaprzych

Robins Hood

Oct 2, 2018
I for one want to see him come back and finish this thing. He doesn't deserve to die anymore so than dozens of other DEVs who, at this very moment, are doing the same things he did. And don't give me that nonsense that they are different. They start out with regular updates that steadily get further and further apart, for content that, for all intents and purposes, is dam near the same. This DEV only wrote it better.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I for one want to see him come back and finish this thing. He doesn't deserve to die anymore so than dozens of other DEVs who, at this very moment, are doing the same things he did. And don't give me that nonsense that they are different. They start out with regular updates that steadily get further and further apart, for content that, for all intents and purposes, is dam near the same. This DEV only wrote it better.
Are you someone who requires 'meaningful' choices? Whether you are or not, that is the number one reason that game releases tend to stretch as the months go by.

Think about it. A kinetic novel can just go merrily along with regular updates. One unit of game time equals one unit of play time. But add choices that require differing paths and... BOOM, it takes longer and longer to provide updates. There might actually be six paths in an update, but we might only be playing one of them. So it seems like the same length of content to us, but it took six times as long to develop.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes