VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

game_menu.png

Overview:
Due to past mistakes in your youth, your wife divorced you and you lost custody of your only daughter. Your happiness slipped through your fingers. Six years later, your now a professional photographer that got another chance after your daughter seeks to reconnect. The nature of that re-connection is up for you to decide. Will you be a loving and caring father by righting past wrongs? Or will you take another path?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-19
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: Wicked Games - - -
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLAOD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pic179.jpg aPEp5d.jpg cJ3V3T.jpg JuQnkU.jpg vDRzcB.jpg Xu0v_Q.jpg air29.jpg air26.jpg bar51a.jpg bar73.jpg dream3c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020

I will have patreon soon, both are new and under review.
Are you aware that there is already an adult game dev under that name?
If I was you I'd change that name.
ping Nefastus

Reactions: Grelk

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
So... Horrible renders, really poor English, text that's really difficult to read against the background, and if you don't want to spy on your daughter in the bathroom, bug...

File "game/script.rpy", line 255, in script
jump Nautral
ScriptError: could not find label 'Nautral'.

Well, WickedGames , it can only get better from here, right?

Reactions: Vechernyaya

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
And it would be nice to know planned tags
Is Group sex planned ? Will it be MC and rest females or it will be MC and other male NPC and female LI .
Will it be avoidable not skippable if it is the latter ?
Will there be NTR in the game and if yes avoidable ?

Reactions: Hysni

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Is this using Virt-a-Mate or TK17 for the images? because it sure isn't Daz...

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Crazy94 , Saint Blackmoor Thank you so much.
onodamakoto , Wildbill5150 , Sarkasmus , Atm there is not much of anything sexual in the game apart from some images with daughter in lingerie in some suggestive poses. Maybe i have corected tags, and i will add them ass they apper in game. Game will have several paths, atm i am working on corruption. I have plan to make it very complex.
Some tags will be more important than others.
Jack-O Nah mate, in all honesty i made this in about a week, so i think there is high chance to have two updates in single month.
Cirdon
I will correct the bug when i come home, but i think there is a message asking you to please rollback, because atm i am working on corruption path. Path for romance will be in future updates. Yeah i agree about images, they could be a lot better, but this will come if i could support the game and work with better tools like Daz3D. Atm with gtx 970 that is not good option.
But who knows if enough people like it and support it, I will start investing in new system and Daz3D. Tbh that is my dream.
About poor english, damn i hoped it is fine, in worst case passable :( . If you can provide me with some help i would love to hear more about it. Any assistance will be much appreciated i am willing to learn. About text box transparency that cause problem with reading, it is also easy fix.
Jsd16 No i will not include NTR (i see a lot of people don't like it) all other fetishes will be added with progression of game.
osanaiko It's not daz3D and yes it's Sims 4 :D

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
NTR and all other fetishes will be added with progression of game. I am even open for sugestions, i am up for anything if it goes well with story and characters.
First line just lost more then half the people that may have been interested in the game. Second line... my laptop can run daz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Crazy94 , Saint Blackmoor Thank you so much.
onodamakoto , Wildbill5150 , Sarkasmus , Atm there is not much of anything sexual in the game apart from some images with daughter in lingerie in some suggestive poses. Maybe i made mistake with tags, i just wanted to give some idea what will be in the game. Game will have several paths, atm i am working on corruption. I have plan to make it very complex.
Some tags will be more important than others. For example rape will result in end game, but if you maybe mix it with manipulation and blackmail there will be a path to continue and see where this takes you.
Jack-O Nah mate, in all honesty i made this in about a week, so i think there is high chance to have two updates in single month.
Cirdon
I will correct the bug when i come home, but i think there is a message asking you to please rollback, because atm i am working on corruption path. Path for romance will be in future updates. Yeah i agree about images, they could be a lot better, but this will come if i could support the game and work with better tools like Daz3D. Atm with gtx 970 that is not good option.
But who knows if enough people like it and support it, I will start investing in new system and Daz3D. Tbh that is my dream.
About poor english, damn i hoped it is fine, in worst case passable :( . If you can provide me with some help i would love to hear more about it. Any assistance will be much appreciated i am willing to learn. About text box transparency that cause problem with reading, it is also easy fix.
Jsd16 NTR and all other fetishes will be added with progression of game. I am even open for sugestions, i am up for anything if it goes well with story and characters.
Well, all of that tells me this isn't for me. I wish you well.

Reactions: El Tanque
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes