VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well the model is much better. Renders can be iffy. I will wait for the next update to comment on the story.
You need a copy reader though as some sentences do not make sense.
But one thing; keep to YOUR story. Ignore all those with comments on what to do. Good luck.

Reactions: Vollezar

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You don't do upper case letters after a comma, so there is nothing actually wrong in the image you posted..
It says dad and daughter movie night. this isnt using any script and patreon or someone catches it and he could get his account banned.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.05

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 613 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2019
5 seconds into this and i see you need a native English speaker to re-write your story for you. Not a translator but someone that can take your translated English and convert it to proper English with minimal spelling and Grammar mistakes. I know nothing about coding and I'm also a pretty busy guy otherwise I would offer to help you out myself.

Jan 15, 2019
it's not bad, she's cute. The corruption route is a crazy fast advancement though, if she changed into some tight jeans or yoga pants it might be more realistic, but maybe save realistic for reality LOL

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Damn, WickedGames, you actually remade the whole thing! That's impressive! Good renders. But I miss 2 things from the original version: her face and her panties. They were perfect.

• Angry
Reactions: leg28

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
not bad, a few distorted images, and english not devs native tongue. had some time so I re wrote the script for fun. Here it is, if someone wants it. hope the story continues.

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
bobdillan I updated my position on NTR. It will not be in the game. Not now, not in a future. I didn't know so many people have problem with it even as something optional. But we live and learn.
You should’ve just went with your gut and what you wanted to put out. I hate NTR but you don’t need to cater to me, I have a plethora of games to choose from, don’t be miser on my account. You don’t wanna be in a situation where both NTR fans and Non NTR fans won’t touch your game because of a runaround. Anyways, I haven’t played your game yet but good luck.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not a fan of the creep at the beginning, he seems unnecessary. The daughter is adorable and it'll be nice to see more of her.

On the technical side, the renders are pretty good but noisy, you should look into denoising, OIDN is like magic. You should put defaults on inputs from the player. Also player input should be flagged at the beginning of sentences: '[title!c]' will print 'Daddy' if the 'title' variable was 'daddy'. '[title!u]' will print 'DADDY' if the character is shouting.

Reactions: jdw6

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
First wow, I guess interest in this game grow and I like this. Second, sorry all for short absence, I had tooth surgery and I was in so much pain the last few days. I am all better now and work is in full swing. Now to address some concerns and problems with game:
1. Renders are getting better and better, I am gaining experience and renders will get progressively better with the game, I just started with Daz and some renders are done not that great because of that.
2.I will try to get better with english, but if anyone can offer halpe with this i would be more than lucky to accept.
3. Daughter is a full focus of this game, but I plan to include more characters down to line to spice things up and make this story more realistic.
4.I plan to be active more on discord and with this i invite you all there. I will be posting some new images from the game.
5.Creep at the beginning will tie this game with another one I have in plans when I finish this one, it will all come together and you will realise his importance down the line.

Thank you for your interest in my my game :love:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
You should’ve just went with your gut and what you wanted to put out. I hate NTR but you don’t need to cater to me, I have a plethora of games to choose from, don’t be miser on my account. You don’t wanna be in a situation where both NTR fans and Non NTR fans won’t touch your game because of a runaround. Anyways, I haven’t played your game yet but good luck.
NTR will not be focus of this game, it's my first rodeo and I would like to have more people experience my work.

Reactions: acondo and odinRa

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
not bad, a few distorted images, and english not devs native tongue. had some time so I re wrote the script for fun. Here it is, if someone wants it. hope the story continues.
Thanks mate, maybe you can help again down the line, i can provide you with game files before posting them on patreon.
Also about patreon, I am not a greedy man, but in all honesty any support is welcomed. For now i have two patreons and because of them it would not be fair not to post there first and time lock future updates, but if they want to share it with this forum i would be happy to do so myself. I love this community and i would like nothing better to support it myself down the line.

Reactions: odinRa and mr john

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Damn, WickedGames, you actually remade the whole thing! That's impressive! Good renders. But I miss 2 things from the original version: her face and her panties. They were perfect.
I agree they look nice on her, but it is intentional change, i want daughter to be more pure, and not that experienced, nothing like daughter from "Dating my daughter". But i want you to feel she suffered a lot from control freak mother. In a way she will start to experience life in different way with dad, something new for her and something that will change her and shape her personality and how she look both inside and outside.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
it's not bad, she's cute. The corruption route is a crazy fast advancement though, if she changed into some tight jeans or yoga pants it might be more realistic, but maybe save realistic for reality LOL
Maybe from a dad's point of view, but daughter experience all this in different way, never in a million years would she paint a picture where her dad is taking her from the behind on the hood of his car in some dark forest.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes