VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The one you have on the left there is the new one. The one you have on the right was an early iteration of her. The original daughter from before the change looked like this:
View attachment 1375359
Okay Master of Puppets,

Thanks for the info, a massive upgrade to those renders and models then (still like the RED I posted about).
Cartoon Wolf :whistle:

Good luck to the Dev on the game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, I can deal with the roughness, but it looks so so odd it is supposed to be daddy-daughter when the daughter is pale skin but the father looks black.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The English needs to be cleaned up (especially the horrific disclaimer screen!) but I like the redheaded daughter's look and story so far. Will keep an eye on this

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
My 2-dinar thoughts:
1) Provide default names/relationships, please! I get to those empty prompts and quit VNs. These are _novels_ first and foremost, so tell the story you want to tell.
2) Remove "real name" during prompt for MC. _That_ is about the creepiest thing a dev can request.
3) Seemed to be an extra several "clicks" needed before the actual prompt (where I could type) showed up. Merge all that down into 1 page & it'll flow better.
4) Not even sure this is Ren'Py possible, but can't all those prompts for names be put in the pre-start settings?
5) Kinda saddened to read thru the posts & see you moved away from using TS4. Boo-hiss. But whatever. Seemed to be a shit-tonne of people bitching about "bad" graphics. Meh. Whatever.
6) Oh and I feel ya on the whole being stuck with a shitty graphics card. Life just ain't the same since my GTX1060 (or the motherboard it was in) died.

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Dev
I enjoyed the game. Yes, the pictures look stupid, but my expectations are not too great. I want to enjoy a game. If it's good then I don't see things that bad. I like how straightforward the game is. Paths are clear. The relationship between the two is charging (I'm from Germany and hope my Google translation is understandable) I mean it's getting hotter between the two of them. I like that. Simple and problem-free so far. It doesn't always have to be complicated with drama, game over or injuring the MC
Of course, only the Romantic Way comes into question for me. The announcement of what you are planning for corruption is not for me.
Because I like what you do, I like to wait for the romantic path I am then looking forward to playing again
I don't know what else you can think of in terms of story, routes or paths but I like the fire that develops and the clear decisions and that it's easy to play. I hope it stays
The "D" in this version was Wow. The "D" you showed on the forum was so much more wow.
Until then

Last edited:
Reactions: krish719

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Update will be up tonight. It's in beta but atm I am in Egypt on vocation, it's my first day here. I barely had time to finish it, but only in part.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So is this one of those games that has over an hour of content, or are the images just 5-10x the filesize they need to be?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
You can decide on that, image size is about 1,4 mb but there are also sound files. This update have about 300 new renders and story is progressing. steelsmiter

Reactions: odinRa

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Luck with Game (y)
I would love this tags to be in this game : Romance, Dating, Vaginal ,Creampie,Anal etc (y)
+Diferent Sexual Positions :lepew:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so the last update was Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc

and today you uploaded Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc

sooo?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
wow a remastered demo.... straight to milking
Nothing like that, apart from other games, game is getting content. And story is progressing. Also milking who? I don't earn anything frođ the game atm. I get people are tired from a lot of devs here but I don't plan to be like that.

Reactions: odinRa
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes