VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
If you try the game you will see we are on the path to get there. There will be more love interests some easy to attain and other not so much.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Maybe it's just me but it seemed like every 5 clicks (not exaggerating) I was getting some kind of error. Luckily they could be ignored but when the grey error screen pops up so frequently it detracts from immersion. I would have posted them here but honestly they were so many I am not sure it would be a good idea. The english could definitely benefit from some polishing. It's not the worst I've seen for language barrier but definitely needs some work. The renders are ok. I would say some lighting and some post work would help a lot. The base story line is about what I would expect from a first time developer as in it's not overly complicated. That's probably a good thing so you don't have to answer really tough questions about the plot and things like that. Who knows maybe it will get more in depth as the story goes. Good luck dev.
I have decided to present story in more linear way because i want story to progress faster, but when time for it comes I plan to branch out the game but not in a way some other games do, i want to have paths that will not end up with game over try again or path that looks very similar to another. I agree with you all my English needs a lot of work and I will work on it. Only problem i can't fix for now is renders because atm I work on gtx 970 and gpu. But if God provide, gpu pricess go down next year and eth and bitcoin crash and burn for another cycle we will fix that problem as well.

Reactions: WastedTalent
Mar 13, 2018
second picture gives me a belle delphine's vibe wich is BEDONGKER! but then i lose interest after that picture. can you at least learn first how to make a cute girl, hey i ain't no expert here but i think thats the basic.

oh and a good luck bud

• Angry
Reactions: Alleyway

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
second picture gives me a belle delphine's vibe wich is BEDONGKER! but then i lose interest after that picture. can you at least learn first how to make a cute girl, hey i ain't no expert here but i think thats the basic.

oh and a good luck bud
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess. Thanks mate.

Reactions: Alleyway

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Mate don't worry about i just didn't bump game version in renpy but content for new update is there, just download it and enjoy ;) Cirdon

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.02 Remastered] [WickedGames] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.02 · · · (124.7 MiB :: 1.04 GiB)
Mac v0.02 · · · (90.5 MiB :: 1.00 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Do take note that the version number did not get bumped so the files as well as the game will still show v0.01.

Caveat emptor.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You can decide on that, image size is about 1,4 mb but there are also sound files. This update have about 300 new renders and story is progressing. steelsmiter
In theory, I could decide on the image size, but the other part of the either/or conditional is answerable by you or someone, which was:
So is this one of those games that has over an hour of content
The answer to that part is what makes it worth deciding for me.

Reactions: szabon

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Nice start, the daughter is cute, story isn't really original but if enough thought is put into character development it's not a big issue.
Do you plan to make the romance path later on, or develop it in paralelle? It's a bit weird to have all the choices being either "continue the story" or "dead end" at the moment.

As a side note, having "daughter" in the name of your game might lead to problems with patreon down the road.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
This should be funny again, as always from the old memory and what was again, nothing new

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Incest, Anal, Big Tits, Blackmail, Cheating , Drugs, Group sex , Handjob , Rape , Vaginal sex , Oral Sex
So is the Incest story of Father with his Daughter? Father gonna Blackmail / Cheating / Drugs / Rape the Daughter???
Well I certainly hope non of that BS happens and its with great humility I make this humble request of the dev and team please if by chance they are to be included provide a work around or an alternative choice.
And remember a face plant only hurts your hand and face, does nothing to me. Although it does provide me with a good laugh at your expense.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
From the forum here the art work looks good, I will give this a try and let you know more. Thanks for the post.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I have decided to present story in more linear way because i want story to progress faster, but when time for it comes I plan to branch out the game but not in a way some other games do, i want to have paths that will not end up with game over try again or path that looks very similar to another. I agree with you all my English needs a lot of work and I will work on it. Only problem i can't fix for now is renders because atm I work on gtx 970 and gpu. But if God provide, gpu pricess go down next year and eth and bitcoin crash and burn for another cycle we will fix that problem as well.
bitcoin crash betting on the puts are we? :ROFLMAO:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.02:
A general note regarding game development, I think it's better to advance the different paths in parallel rather than focussing on one and leaving the rest as stubs. That way keeps everyone interested, while if you focus on just the one path, people probably won't wait for the others. They're more likely to just forget about the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes