VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
You could also remove all the "dev." comments, they're so fkin' annoying. :)
I agree. I removed some but left a few at the end. Maybe I'll go after them as well. And the Mysterious Man.

Let me know about the rest. I worked on this for about eight hours over the past two days. :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OzBrit and Alleyway

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I agree. I removed some but left a few at the end. maybe I'll go after them as well. And the Mysterious Man.

Let me know about the rest. I worked on this for about eight hours over the past two days. :coffee::coffee::coffee:
So best to restart the game?.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
SoiCowboy Can I use your change to the script as a base for next update. Mysterious Man is integral part for one girl In plan to include in next updates, and for ex wife path he is ex cop that now for as P.I. and he will make you a deal in future.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Stay strong! When you've made the best possible product you can, when you're satisfied with everything you've made. When you read your work and feel like it was made exactly how you wanted to make it, THEN you can think about dropping it. In my opinion anyway. Making a game and having people flock to it is in large part making a decent product, but in the end, it's mostly luck. Luck, that it ticks the boxes of the people at the time. Luck, that they see the vision you see. Whether it's a dumb clone Incest game, or a complex tapestry of great characters and gripping story beats, you need a bit of luck. That's why I started with those reasons earlier.

If it isn't feasible monetarily though, I get it, just don't be down in the dumps until you've given everything you have. And hopefully by then, you can be happy with what you created when you walk away :)

Have a good day and good luck!
I will try mate :)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So best to restart the game?.
Absolutely! My MOD is all about language, or the lack thereof. I got so upset trying to figure out what the DEV was trying to say that I started from scratch, well, almost from scratch. Some sentences I could't figure out what he was trying to say so I just deleted them and inserted my own. So many run-on sentences were edited to make it a comfortable read.

If you're not a reader, than my MOD is not for you. If you've seen any of my previous work, you'll recognize that it's all about what's going through the minds of the characters.

Best regards and let me know what you think!

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Absolutely! My MOD is all about language, or the lack thereof. I got so upset trying to figure out what the DEV was trying to say that I started from scratch, well, almost from scratch. Some sentences I could't figure out what he was trying to say so I just deleted them and inserted my own. So many run-on sentences were edited to make it a comfortable read.

If you're not a reader, than my MOD is not for you. If you've seen any of my previous work, you'll recognize that it's all about what's going through the minds of the characters.

Best regards and let me know what you think!
Um sadly no I do not think I have seen your work, but ok thanks, will restart a new save once I am finished with another game I am playing.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy Can I use your change to the script as a base for next update. Mysterious Man is integral part for one girl In plan to include in next updates, and for ex wife path he is ex cop that now for as P.I. and he will make you a deal in future.
Be my guest!

You may have to go in and add some of the menues that I removed because they didn't seem to do anything other than "game over." Probably wasn't a good idea on my part. I should've just commented them out. It's towards the beginning where I might have gone nuts with the delete key. :D

How do you like the way it reads? I take it English is not your native language.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Yes it is not my native language, I will have to wait and see when I come from my vocation to try your take and see all the changes you done. But from what I read some does seam cool, this one for exmp. "what's going through the minds of the characters". I am also modder in spare time for witcher 3 and I love this idea - where people can helping me on improving my own game, and in the end make it more fun for all of us.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Love it with my MOD! :)
Cool friend, I am glad to see that I am inspiring some passion in people. Tbh I love game making process and I would love to do this for long time and produce many games for my people. I have so many Ideas and I would like to make all games feel connected. Also thanks for your work on our game :)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I agree. I removed some but left a few at the end. maybe I'll go after them as well. And the Mysterious Man.

I didn't really like the whole premise with the mystery man tbh, but if it's there it's there i guess.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I didn't really like the whole premise with the mystery man tbh, but if it's there it's there i guess.
Chatted with the DEV and he stated he has plans for him, the MM. I don't understand the whole premise so far.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
My Model Daughter - Spicy Edition
I made over a thousand edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

There are many more lines of dialog, both external and internal.

Removed the "dy" added to the MC's relationship with the daughter. The "dy" works if you're her Dad (Daddy), but does't work if you're her Daddy (Daddydy). Just start off with Daddy, it works better in the dialog I've added. ;)

Since this is going to be a taboo VN, might as well make it even more interesting when you enter your daughter's age. Her age also shows up in other characters' dialog.

Place the attached file in the Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc folder and extract, overwriting when prompted.

DO NOT USE THIS WITH A WALKTHROUGH MOD. The choices are so easy, you don't really need a MOD for that.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
I don't know if the mod is working or not. The opening still hits me with a warning of "NUDEITY", every story still has a "begining" and I'm still "a handsome man with a hair."

...I'll keep playing to see if eventually the spelling and grammar gets a bit more coherent, regardless. Hoping the mod is working, though. Can never have enough spice.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Far too early in development to apply a rating, but WickedGames, please keep at it! Your English may be rough, but you've really put a lot of work into this. This is a sizable initial release, I love that you included music (and personally really enjoyed the tracks you chose) and while there's plenty of grain to the renders, the girls still look great. You'll only get better the longer you work at this, and you're starting off a lot better than many.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
any compressed version of the new update?
on the main page the link is still in version 0.1 :(

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
The story is simple, which in this case is good, as it's a 100% cliché. The beginning is creepy though; I don't like it but thankfully I can forget it playing on.

The renders and models are not of very good quality, but tolerable. Except Hanna... that IMHO is almost an epitome of ugliness:

hanna.jpg

It's a pity that the player is forced to have sex with her rather than having a choice to vomit and never see her again.

• Angry

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
The story is simple, which in this case is good, as it's a 100% cliché. The beginning is creepy though; I don't like it but thankfully I can forget it playing on.

The renders and models are not of very good quality, but tolerable. Except Hanna... that IMHO is almost an epitome of ugliness:

View attachment 1471017

It's a pity that the player is forced to have sex with her rather than having a choice to vomit and never see her again.
Even the most beautiful girl can look ugly in some situations, not that I think she look bad in that one but I am just saying. Also I don't agree with you but who knows maybe you have some supper high standards. Also beauty is very subjective, and your opinion can be valid for some and for other people not so much. So if you did enjoy the game maybe leave it at that next time, it's free fun.

Reactions: Orlox
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes