VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Also option for skipping her as partner will be added.
I know that tastes are subjective: depending on personal experiences, physiology etc. As they say, "jedem das Seine" (to each his own). Still, thank you very much!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ok the spelling is still laughably bad at some parts, but the renders look great, and the redhead daughter design is :love:. Nice building of tension with her, and some intersting other LI's too. Hope to see regular updates on this one!

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
By the way I think it's stupid to review a game when it's still at 0.02, especially to leave such negative reviews with so little to judge. Hopefully it doesn't deter people from trying this game out

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
By the way I think it's stupid to review a game when it's still at 0.02, especially to leave such negative reviews with so little to judge. Hopefully it doesn't deter people from trying this game out
I am afraid it will do just that, maybe boost game score with your review to be more fair, it would help the game. Also new update will come in about a week. I am back from Egypt and working hard on it.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Ok the spelling is still laughably bad at some parts, but the renders look great, and the redhead daughter design is :love:. Nice building of tension with her, and some intersting other LI's too. Hope to see regular updates on this one!
Go back to page 13 and download my MOD. The Engrish has been translated to English.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I am afraid it will do just that, maybe boost game score with your review to be more fair, it would help the game. Also new update will come in about a week. I am back from Egypt and working hard on it.
Yeah it still feels a bit early to do a review, but maybe I will after the next update. This game has lots of potential, it would be a shame if it doesn't get the attention it deserves because of a couple of premature reviews. Look forward to the new update!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah it still feels a bit early to do a review, but maybe I will after the next update. This game has lots of potential, it would be a shame if it doesn't get the attention it deserves because of a couple of premature reviews. Look forward to the new update!
Again, go back to page 13 and download my MOD. The Engrish has been translated to English.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
How's the next update going? You should reach out to admin and request a "developer" tag - that way it's clearer that you're the creator of the game, and perhaps your posts would have more sway.

Btw, other recommendations for you since this game isn't really getting the attention it deserves. Maybe the most popular game on this forum is actually a really mediocre game, but the dev spends more time advertising than he does developing the game (and also uses other tricks) to keep it noticed.

I don't want you to become a milker like that, but it can help to know that the popular games are ones where the F95 threads are active. If you communicate more on here, regularly share previews/updates and things like that, discussions keep the game thread near the top of the main page, which will attract more followers, and eventually more subscribers. Creating signatures helps too, since users help you advertise the game. Obviously consistent updates and quality content is the most important, but exposure is key. Rooting for this game!

Reactions: Master of Puppets

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
How's the next update going? You should reach out to admin and request a "developer" tag - that way it's clearer that you're the creator of the game, and perhaps your posts would have more sway.

Btw, other recommendations for you since this game isn't really getting the attention it deserves. Maybe the most popular game on this forum is actually a really mediocre game, but the dev spends more time advertising than he does developing the game (and also uses other tricks) to keep it noticed.

I don't want you to become a milker like that, but it can help to know that the popular games are ones where the F95 threads are active. If you communicate more on here, regularly share previews/updates and things like that, discussions keep the game thread near the top of the main page, which will attract more followers, and eventually more subscribers. Creating signatures helps too, since users help you advertise the game. Obviously consistent updates and quality content is the most important, but exposure is key. Rooting for this game!
Update is going on good it is bit bigger then I planed but imo it would be worth it. And I agree with you marketing is important part but I was never a good as salesman, but I would love to provide good game and I hope people will recognize this. I hope with this update I would finally get some support. I just need a chance to prove that not everyone is here to milk people and offer nothing in return. I will work hard evolve and I hope support will come.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Uh oh, this is feeling like it's headed to abandoned territory :confused: Target for release was weeks ago, and there's only 1 post on his subscribestar. Devs quit because they don't get enough followers, but they don't generate enough followers because they quit too soon, and don't do what they need to grow/advertise the game

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Or update just become bigger for end benefit of users :D BigDaddyDom
Any timeline? I want your game to be successful, it has so much potential, but it can't really grow it's following when this thread is so dead - not to mention your patreon/subscribestar. Previews and updates keep people interested. Not trying to tell you what to do, but I can see you abandoning this if you don't get more followers, so trying to help avoid that

Reactions: DanThaMan

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I can post here from time to time but post here can't change anything without people following it. Patreon is same deal, people don't know about game and on discord there is about 40 people that didn't react on anything I wrote or show. So only chance to change this is with good updates down the line. It's make it or brake mate, but this update will first go on patreon and it will be time locked. In time in between I will promote game on my discord and some public discords that are more active.

Reactions: OzBrit and klexx

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I can post here from time to time but post here can't change anything without people following it. Patreon is same deal, people don't know about game and on discord there is about 40 people that didn't react on anything I wrote or show. So only chance to change this is with good updates down the line. It's make it or brake mate, but this update will first go on patreon and it will be time locked. In time in between I will promote game on my discord and some public discords that are more active.
Of course posting good consistent updates is the best way to get more followers - it shows up on the "latest updates" section here when it gets uploaded. Like you said though, posting updates just on your patreon isn't going to do anything to grow your following if nobody subs to your patreon...

Unlike your personal discord, there's thousands of people that frequent F95 all over the world. Just activity in this thread keeps the thread popping up in the recent threads section of F95 so people will be more likely to see it. Posting art/previews in the Daz3D threads can also draw and maintain interest to your game - a quick render here and there can do wonders to build a following! The most popular games rely on these methods as well as posting on discords, reddit etc.

Just giving you a heads up - I've seen too many fantastic games get abandoned because the dev's refused to market

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so i've been skipping over this game cause the lack of sex tags. but according to comments theres some sex scenes already?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes