VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I can only hope for more support from the community, because so far this game cost more to run it, then what I get back in return.
The last chapter had (imho) a good improvement in story, look at DMD and make your choiches: love or corruption (or both)?

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
My Model Daughter - Spicy Edition
I made over a thousand edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

There are many more lines of dialog, both external and internal.

Removed the "dy" added to the MC's relationship with the daughter. The "dy" works if you're her Dad (Daddy), but does't work if you're her Daddy (Daddydy). Just start off with Daddy, it works better in the dialog I've added. ;)

Since this is going to be a taboo VN, might as well make it even more interesting when you enter your daughter's age. Her age also shows up in other characters' dialog.

Place the attached file in the Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc folder and extract, overwriting when prompted.

DO NOT USE THIS WITH A WALKTHROUGH MOD. The choices are so easy, you don't really need a MOD for that.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
Hey SoiCowboy, you might want to update :p

Reactions: Anders Niet

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Yeah unfortunately that is how it always starts. To even have a chance of making this profitable you need to toughen it out and continue producing content regularly to build up a following. Improved Renders and animations are also a must. Theres a bunch more that goes into this that you would probably need to do research on.

But for now I would strongly recommend a better front page image (1st impression matters and it’s the first thing people see on this post) and revise the summary. Both do not do your game justice.

Wish you the best of luck!
I am open for more sugestion :D How would you revise the summary ?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for nice words. Updates come every month and they are good in size, for this one we have about 450 new renders. All that on gtx 970. I hope for good prices and supply of gpu's next year, because I plan to upgrade to rtx 3060ti and with it I think I will be able to provide a much higher count of quality renders and animations.
I would definitely suggest that you look into denoising, it allows you to get cleaner images with less samples which means more renders regardless of what hardware you're on. Here's a couple of examples, all rendered with 50 samples, both without denoising and denoised with OIDN:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I would definitely suggest that you look into denoising, it allows you to get cleaner images with less samples which means more renders regardless of what hardware you're on. Here's a couple of examples, all rendered with 50 samples, both without denoising and denoised with OIDN:
I helped him with his optimization to be able to use daz to the best of his pc's ability and also sent him denoiser so clean them up. compared to the originals its a 100% improvement over his older renders. This is one of mine from my laptop running the same card he has.

Mind you thats from a laptop my tower has a 3080ti. The main difference is I can run more assets in the scenes with a faster set up and render time. For what he has done with his older system he has done really well.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I am open for more sugestion :D How would you revise the summary ?
haha I am not a writer and I am not sure what you're planning content wise. But after playing your game, maybe something along the lines of:

"Due to past mistakes in your youth, your wife divorced you and you lost custody of your only daughter. Your happiness slipped through your fingers. Six years later, your now a professional photographer that got another chance after your daughter seeks to reconnect. The nature of that re-connection is up for you to decide. Will you be a loving and caring father by righting past wrongs? Or will you take another path?"

This is a very broad and generic father - daughter summary but its a start. I hope you add more details to it so it makes your game unique. In particular I want you to think about all the game routes your making and tease that.

Also agree with others about "de-noising". Not 100% sure what that is but if it makes the renders less grainy (more clear and smooth) then you should definitely do it.

Reactions: Dir.Fred

Zenae

Jan 9, 2018
The images look like a photographer took the images without knowing which lens to use. Some images look wide angle and some look like fishbowl. It is weird, and off-putting.

Jul 21, 2019
cannot wait to play the next update, may be more interesting. can say vaginal sex and anus sex and more would be certain things to make this game awesome. many poses would be more showing and good storyline.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
cannot wait to play the next update, may be more interesting. can say vaginal sex and anus sex and more would be certain things to make this game awesome. many poses would be more showing and good storyline.
Good, but if you have a young, virgin fmc the must is the corruption route.
for example i love the daisy in dmd that from red became black and in gggb the face expression of Ashley changing from pure girl to slut. In my mind the evolution of a character have to change his image following the game.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.02 Remastered]

di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.02 Remastered]

of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.01]

+ Walkthrough Mod (thanks RIC0H)

di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.01]

+ Walkthrough Mod (thanks RIC0H)
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-22
Version: 0.03 Remastered

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Glad this thread and game are getting a bit more attention, finally. This last update was spectacular! The render quality has noticeably improved, and the dialogue too. Loving the different path options you've laid out and look forward to trying all of them, including the Sick Sick Puppy route :devilish:

I still think you should post in other Daz 3d threads and create signatures so others who like your game can help advertise for you. For God's sake, at least request mods to give you a Game Developer tag, and add your game/Patreon links in your own signature line. You're developing a high quality game here, got to get the word out!

Btw I told you I would write a review after the next update if I liked it, and I'll keep my word. This game is underrated, and the low rating isn't helping

Reactions: ntrvip and Dir.Fred
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes