VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
well the english is good so thats a pleasant surprise. of course the renders could always be better but eh its alright.

not alot of choices that matter though. you cant refuse to hit on the daughters friend for example. and some choices arent implimented yet. theres is a good amount of content story wise but not sex wise.

so far its ok.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I agree with the others,its an ok game,i like the model used for the daughter,the story its okay but the lack of choices and sex content is a let down.I'll come back after a few more updates to see where this is going.Like i said its an okay game with the potential to be a really good one but time will tell.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03] [WickedGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,89 GB / 279 MB - MyModelX-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,85 GB / 244 MB - MyModelX-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Definitely underrated game. Smooth scene to scene transition and natural dialogues. Story telling is great as well.

FMC is beautiful but overall renders have room for improvements.

what’s the update schedule looking like?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
So, does anybody know what dev is planning for the future? I mean some future tags?
Not sure but he made it clear there will not be NTR. Which I think is a wise decision so I’m happy. NTR is hard to do well. NTR and incest is even harder.

time is better spent on other aspects of the game.

Reactions: Phunfoteno

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Yeah
well the english is good so thats a pleasant surprise. of course the renders could always be better but eh its alright.

not alot of choices that matter though. you cant refuse to hit on the daughters friend for example. and some choices arent implimented yet. theres is a good amount of content story wise but not sex wise.

so far its ok.
I will revisit some scenes and add more options. But ATM I am working on a very low end system with gtx 970.
I want to provide more content and story progression with every update and not milk it to end of days like some devs.
Also, I want to make choices that will really matter like you can see at the end of the update.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
So, does anybody know what dev is planning for the future? I mean some future tags?
Bunch of things in next update we will explore some new things. Atm I am working on a script but It should go like this:
Day one
1.Morning - shower, breakfast, watching tv, going for the run;
2.Noon - Shopping, tattoo studio;
3.Afternoon Packing for the flight, going out for the launch
4.Night - Airport scene, new contacts
Dream sequence- Story takes you back to the past, where the daughter is much younger. Here in dream world you will be able to live another life where you can change some things you have done differently in the past.

Day two
1.Morning - Checking in, in the hotel, new contacts
2.Noon - Exploring resort and town, going out to the restaurant, new contacts
3.Aftenoon - Going out to the beach, new contacts, fist photoshoot
4.Night- Going out on a date.

New tags- Loli

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I agree with the others,its an ok game,i like the model used for the daughter,the story its okay but the lack of choices and sex content is a let down.I'll come back after a few more updates to see where this is going.Like i said its an okay game with the potential to be a really good one but time will tell.
Choices will come, and I want them to be meaningful.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I can only hope for more support from the community, because so far this game cost more to run it, then what I get back in return.

Reactions: atrebor68

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Definitely underrated game. Smooth scene to scene transition and natural dialogues. Story telling is great as well.

FMC is beautiful but overall renders have room for improvements.

what’s the update schedule looking like?
Thanks for nice words. Updates come every month and they are good in size, for this one we have about 450 new renders. All that on gtx 970. I hope for good prices and supply of gpu's next year, because I plan to upgrade to rtx 3060ti and with it I think I will be able to provide a much higher count of quality renders and animations.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I can only hope for more support from the community, because so far this game cost more to run it, then what I get back in return.
Yeah unfortunately that is how it always starts. To even have a chance of making this profitable you need to toughen it out and continue producing content regularly to build up a following. Improved Renders and animations are also a must. Theres a bunch more that goes into this that you would probably need to do research on.

But for now I would strongly recommend a better front page image (1st impression matters and it’s the first thing people see on this post) and revise the summary. Both do not do your game justice.

Wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes