VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
whats up with the dumb beginning
It’s not dumb it is tie in with future events game will come full circle to that event and it will set up biger picture for chapter two and next story line with diferent MC.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
It’s not dumb it is tie in with future events game will come full circle to that event and it will set up biger picture for chapter two and next story line with diferent MC.
oh okay it just seems strange and un needed also for a remaster its quite grainy

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
game used to run with sims 4 models and scenes, so in comparison to that it is. Also my gpu is gtx 970 and so far i am still learning what i can do with daz without having my pc burning it self down. It is a lot of work on curent system, so many crashes and so many hours went into rendering all this. Only thing i can promise for now is that i will try to do better. But then again there are many games that are much worse but they have so much support. I don't know why this game is so low tier for many of you. I guess maybe I should give it more time and updates... Or maybe just give up.

Reactions: Larry2000

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
I
game used to run with sims 4 models and scenes, so in comparison to that it is. Also my gpu is gtx 970 and so far i am still learning what i can do with daz without having my pc burning it self down. It is a lot of work on curent system, so many crashes and so many hours went into rendering all this. Only thing i can promise for now is that i will try to do better. But then again there are many games that are much worse but they have so much support. I don't know why this game is so low tier for many of you. I guess maybe I should give it more time and updates... Or maybe just give up.
I can help you with editing & proofreading.

dingdong84

Aug 28, 2020
I like this one a lot. Very nice for a new dev and a 0.2. I don't have any complaints about animations or whatever like some of the reviewers. The models look great for my taste. I would pay for something like this if shows consistent development.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Even before trying to play, just figuring out what I'm downloading is confusing. Having the Changelog and thread title list "
v0.02 Remastered" but the links go to "Mymodeldaughter-0.01" is just...dumb. It's not something that should take multiple days to sort out.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.02 Remastered]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.02 Remastered]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.01]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod (thanks RIC0H)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.01]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Walkthrough Mod (thanks RIC0H)
Italian translation

Updated: 2021-10-22
Version: 0.02 Remastered

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Even before trying to play, just figuring out what I'm downloading is confusing. Having the Changelog and thread title list "
v0.02 Remastered" but the links go to "Mymodeldaughter-0.01" is just...dumb. It's not something that should take multiple days to sort out.
Dude I agree but I wrap up this update just before my flight. Atm I am on vocation in Egypt. I will sort it out when i return. I didn't want to make you all wait for another two weeks before giving you this update. I also didn't put everything i planed for it just because of timing of my vocation. Also mates don't worry about it i will at least provide two more large updates by the end of this year, but tbh I don't know if i should continue after this if support remain this low.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Dude I agree but I wrap up this update just before my flight. Atm I am on vocation in Egypt. I will sort it out when i return. I didn't want to make you all wait for another two weeks before giving you this update. I also didn't put everything i planed for it just because of timing of my vocation. Also mates don't worry about it i will at least provide two more large updates by the end of this year, but tbh I don't know if i should continue after this if support remain this low.
Stay strong! When you've made the best possible product you can, when you're satisfied with everything you've made. When you read your work and feel like it was made exactly how you wanted to make it, THEN you can think about dropping it. In my opinion anyway. Making a game and having people flock to it is in large part making a decent product, but in the end, it's mostly luck. Luck, that it ticks the boxes of the people at the time. Luck, that they see the vision you see. Whether it's a dumb clone Incest game, or a complex tapestry of great characters and gripping story beats, you need a bit of luck. That's why I started with those reasons earlier.

If it isn't feasible monetarily though, I get it, just don't be down in the dumps until you've given everything you have. And hopefully by then, you can be happy with what you created when you walk away :)

Have a good day and good luck!

Reactions: Paul Newmon

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
My Model Daughter - Spicy Edition
I made over a thousand edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

There are many more lines of dialog, both external and internal.

Removed the "dy" added to the MC's relationship with the daughter. The "dy" works if you're her Dad (Daddy), but does't work if you're her Daddy (Daddydy). Just start off with Daddy, it works better in the dialog I've added. ;)

Since this is going to be a taboo VN, might as well make it even more interesting when you enter your daughter's age. Her age also shows up in other characters' dialog.

Place the attached file in the Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc folder and extract, overwriting when prompted.

DO NOT USE THIS WITH A WALKTHROUGH MOD. The choices are so easy, you don't really need a MOD for that.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
My Model Daughter - Spicy Edition
I made over a thousand edits for spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

There are many more lines of dialog, both external and internal.

Removed the "dy" added to the MC's relationship with the daughter. The "dy" works if you're her Dad (Daddy), but does't work if you're her Daddy (Daddydy). Just start off with Daddy, it works better in the dialog I've added. ;)

Since this is going to be a taboo VN, might as well make it even more interesting when you enter your daughter's age. Her age also shows up in other characters' dialog.

Place the attached file in the Mymodeldaughter-0.01-pc folder and extract, overwriting when prompted.

DO NOT USE THIS WITH A WALKTHROUGH MOD. The choices are so easy, you don't really need a MOD for that.

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!
You could also remove all the "dev." comments, they're so fkin' annoying. :)

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes