VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Not bad, I can deal with the roughness, but it looks so so odd it is supposed to be daddy-daughter when the daughter is pale skin but the father looks black.
It's just life style, dad is very active and before her life with mom was very limited. She will get tan like dad in time, or dad will get tan like her, all that will depend on who will change who, will dad corupt the daughter and show her how to live the life in more exciting way, or will he change his ways and let happines of his daughter be his only focus in life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.6
Size: 1078M
SHA1SUM: 2c0d5cc144d4bf70b9bca585b907bbf8a81bf942
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
The English needs to be cleaned up (especially the horrific disclaimer screen!) but I like the redheaded daughter's look and story so far. Will keep an eye on this
I plan to clean english and disclaimer will be gone in next update.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's just life style, dad is very active and before her life with mom was very limited. She will get tan like dad in time, or dad will get tan like her, all that will depend on who will change who, will dad corupt the daughter and show her how to live the life in more exciting way, or will he change his ways and let happines of his daughter be his only focus in life.
What, if we corrupt her she will get darker skin, or if we nice to her we get lighter skin?.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
What, if we corrupt her she will get darker skin, or if we nice to her we get lighter skin?.
It's due to the change of life style, if you are active person and you move a lot, get a good amount of sunlight you will get jice tan, and if you spend all the time in your house in four walls you will have complexion of vampire.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's due to the change of life style, if you are active person and you move a lot, get a good amount of sunlight you will get jice tan, and if you spend all the time in your house in four walls you will have complexion of vampire.
Fair enough, just not seen that in a game before.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I plan to clean english and disclaimer will be gone in next update.
on a sidenote, was it intentional that this release is "0.01" or did you forget to bump the version?
not a big deal obviously, was just curious :)

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Minor grammar flaws, good story build-up for characters, fine taste on background music. Overall, a very good game

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
wow a remastered demo.... straight to milking
He has one patron....I think it's a teensy bit early for milking accusations.

I probably would have called this a .01.1 than a remaster though. Need enough content to remaster vs just making development changes.

Good luck with the game though.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Maybe it's just me but it seemed like every 5 clicks (not exaggerating) I was getting some kind of error. Luckily they could be ignored but when the grey error screen pops up so frequently it detracts from immersion. I would have posted them here but honestly they were so many I am not sure it would be a good idea. The english could definitely benefit from some polishing. It's not the worst I've seen for language barrier but definitely needs some work. The renders are ok. I would say some lighting and some post work would help a lot. The base story line is about what I would expect from a first time developer as in it's not overly complicated. That's probably a good thing so you don't have to answer really tough questions about the plot and things like that. Who knows maybe it will get more in depth as the story goes. Good luck dev.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes