VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Here's my next Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Come find me on Jeevant's Discord:
And on C18 Discord:

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
Thanks mate :)

Reactions: estrada777

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Well the model is much better. Renders can be iffy. I will wait for the next update to comment on the story.
You need a copy reader though as some sentences do not make sense.
But one thing; keep to YOUR story. Ignore all those with comments on what to do. Good luck.
Thanks mate i will try to stay true to my story and renders will get better i promise.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I like the new renders more. Even though the original design was more unique but probably because of the limitations of the render engine some of the shots looked a bit creepy.

The new renders look good, only sometimes too grainy. I don't know if a denoiser could help or just have to give more time for the engine for the renders.
It will get better, thanks for nice words :)

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I agree, I will try to get better, but if anyone want to help me with this it would be appreciated.
If you would like, private message me on here so I can give you my email address. You can send me the translated script for the game and I will rework it with the proper spelling, grammar and context, then I will send it back to you.

Reactions: odinRa

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Looks good, also like the idea of the dev and mystery man popping in occasionally with commentary. Just need to fix the spelling/grammar/contextual errors which are in nearly every single sentence.

Mia Fan

Aug 14, 2021
in my opinion the remastering was bad.
the model is one that has in many other games.
the old model was beautiful and unique.
unfortunately it didn't look good.
the old version was much better.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
in my opinion the remastering was bad.
the model is one that has in many other games.
the old model was beautiful and unique.
unfortunately it didn't look good.
the old version was much better.
What other game have same model ?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
If you would like, private message me on here so I can give you my email address. You can send me the translated script for the game and I will rework it with the proper spelling, grammar and context, then I will send it back to you.
That has to be the best profile pic Ive seen...Who is that?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes