caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port My Model Daughter [v0.3] APK -

Reactions: AJBit

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Much better graphics wise. I would recommend more proof reading though. I see a few mistakes and a lot of lower case "i's" when they should be upper case. Also this line should use the nicknames the player writes in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other then a few renders still a bit grainy though you have done a great job on the improvements. Really get a proof reader to go over the script though and I think your gonna do great. I also jumped into your discord a few weeks ago so feel free to ask if you need help with anything.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Much better graphics wise. I would recommend more proof reading though. I see a few mistakes and a lot of lower case "i's" when they should be upper case. Also this line should use the nicknames the player writes in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other then a few renders still a bit grainy though you have done a great job on the improvements. Really get a proof reader to go over the script though and I think your gonna do great. I also jumped into your discord a few weeks ago so feel free to ask if you need help with anything.
You don't do upper case letters after a comma, so there is nothing actually wrong in the image you posted..

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So is this the same as the previous 0.3 version but with new renders?
Same as the original 0.1 release with new renders?
Or has anything about the story been changed?

Nov 24, 2017
bobdillan I updated my position on NTR. It will not be in the game. Not now, not in a future. I didn't know so many people have problem with it even as something optional. But we live and learn.
That's a shame. But that said, it's not NTR if the MC wants to share his daughter with other people or if he just has her posing with other people in a photoshoot.

Hell, whoring his daughter out would be fine as well. ;) That would mean in that path his daughter isn't a love interest and if she's not a love interest then it isn't NTR.

Regardless, if you'll have some bestiality, prostitution, corruption, and maybe a little rape in there, that'd get my interest. ;)

At the end of the day, make the game YOU want to make, and not the game someone else wants you to make. If it's not the game that YOU want to make, then you'll likely burn out at some point and eventually abandon it.

Too many times I've seen developers of games on here abandon their games because they started making the game they wanted to make, but then people in these forums convinced them that they shouldn't make that game so they changed their game to not have the stuff that "those people" didn't like. End result? They burn out, lose interest, and those games are now abandoned.

So, make the game YOU want to make and not what someone else wants you to make. Good luck mate.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
I gotta say the new model for her looks amazing, she's absolutely gorgeous. Even though i already liked the original model, the new one takes the win in my book, well done!

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I like the new renders more. Even though the original design was more unique but probably because of the limitations of the render engine some of the shots looked a bit creepy.

The new renders look good, only sometimes too grainy. I don't know if a denoiser could help or just have to give more time for the engine for the renders.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.04]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.03]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes