VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Rape is just a option, MC will have many paths, romance, corruption are main one. Why are some people here so exclusive on options, it's called optional choice for a reason. Every choice comes with consequences like in real life. Also daughter is not stupid one dimensional character, so don't think for a minute she will tolerate every choice Mc make.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Oh that's good to hear, good luck to him and for us players, that it doesn't creep into the game later, biting us in the ass for playing future updates. :)

I think devs can make some $ on the side, doing special renders for those NTR fans, but why waist the time unless the whole game is focused on that from the start, I am glad it won't be.

I just want some special Daddy Daughter fun time, not make her a slut for others. :p

Good luck with the game Dev.
Don't worry no NTR, not now not in a future. Also thanks for your wishes.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
This game is so much better than all those generic top notch games with fancy generic renders! Great work, WickedGames!
Thanks mate, if only i could bring more people to it, it would be fantastic to get some support. But for now i take anything i can get so thanks for your nice words. I will try to make game unique. And who knows maybe support will be there and i can evolve all game aspects.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I wouldn't say all support comes from F95 but a big part definitely.

My journey as a player of AVN's began before I found F95 in another forum for sharing movies, games, etc. and I only found AVN's there by accident but all the games I found there didn't have a mention of the dev outside of the game itself and were very old versions.
Can you maybe help me somehow with game promotion ? I know art sell this kind of games but atm i am stuck here, maybe somehow i can show people game potential ? Do you maybe have some ideas ? Or for that matter anyone here, i am open for sugestions :)

Reactions: odinRa

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Can you maybe help me somehow with game promotion ? I know art sell this kind of games but atm i am stuck here, maybe somehow i can show people game potential ? Do you maybe have some ideas ? Or for that matter anyone here, i am open for sugestions :)
If you don't mind my suggestion, I think you could redesign the logo picture in the OP, showing more of the daughter, more close-up, closer to the center, etc., because she is the main attraction of this game, so far at least. Put something in the background too. I'm not a designer, though, of course, but that's what I think.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
If you don't mind my suggestion, I think you could redesign the logo picture in the OP, showing more of the daughter, more close-up, closer to the center, etc., because she is the main attraction of this game, so far at least. Put something in the background too. I'm not a designer, though, of course, but that's what I think.
You are right, ATM I am working on daz3D to update game with proper art and game renders. It will take some time, but I think I can make rendering faster by just rendering characters and then blending them in scene with photoshop. I tried some complex scenes and it takes 3 hours to finish single render so doing everything in daz is no go.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
You are right, ATM I am working on daz3D to update game with proper art and game renders. It will take some time, but I think I can make rendering faster by just rendering characters and then blending them in scene with photoshop. I tried some complex scenes and it takes 3 hours to finish single render so doing everything in daz is no go.
Sent you a PM that should help you

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Your welcome. I am just starting out and learning myself. I look forward to the next release and As I said in the pm I'm always around if you need something.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Bullshit! You take your credit and you eat it young man! How dare you help someone make their game better? You should just be a troll on this site and leech like the rest of us! Now go to your room and feel good about yourself you animal!
Just give me redheads to play with then sheesh.........

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
She was much better in the old version.
seemed to be a unique and original character
the current one looks like a copy of another game
Give him a chance to do more then one render and improve not only his skills but the game itself.

Reactions: odinRa
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes