VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
WickedGames, rendering in Blender shouldn't be a problem, e.g., Cycles is an engine with good enough quality and decent time consumption. The problem is good models, I think. I'd like to see better models in the game.

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
Hopefully by your next update, SS will be active. I prefer SS over Patreon for billing practices and their more liberal treatment of Devs.

Reactions: MadCore

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Interesting.
Patch not needed now ??
Ntr planned or not ?? If yws, i am iut of here. If not, will play on Android. (Android port just 50 mb as of now)
Wickedgames

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
From the Changelog: "A glimpse of saxual attracting is starting to form between dad and daughter." Does one play tenor and the other play alto? Do they need a rhythm section? Where is the 'musical combo' tag?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
WickedGames, rendering in Blender shouldn't be a problem, e.g., Cycles is an engine with good enough quality and decent time consumption. The problem is good models, I think. I'd like to see better models in the game.
I agree with you I would love better models for my game and to be honest, I can't wait to transition to daz3D, also I use blender for posing Sims models.

Reactions: odinRa

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
From the Changelog: "A glimpse of saxual attracting is starting to form between dad and daughter." Does one play tenor and the other play alto? Do they need a rhythm section? Where is the 'musical combo' tag?
If you are asking who is going to be a more dominant figure in their relationship then I would say dad, but daughter will soon be motivated to produce sertain high pitch tones ;)

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Also mystery man will have his own story that tie in with the main one. It will not be connected with the main characters in any sexual way, but BFF of daughter will be part of this separate story. I don't want to spoil too much, but I think you can guess what mystery man is to MC's daughter BFF.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
First line just lost more then half the people that may have been interested in the game. Second line... my laptop can run daz
Damn, another one bites the dust right outta' the gate. :(

I thought the only problem I would have with the game, was the dad's weird leg textures. If the game will have NTR in it, I guess the dad will be creating a model whore daughter to be cucked by, sad, pass!

Good luck dev with the game anyway, you'll have your minority of NTR lovers to guide you to the typical game abandonment status, as every game on F95 that has ever tried to placate that demographic, has been shown to crater game dev progress. :(

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Damn, another one bites the dust right outta' the gate. :(

I thought the only problem I would have with the game, was the dad's weird leg textures. If the game will have NTR in it, I guess the dad will be creating a model whore daughter to be cucked by, sad, pass!

Good luck dev with the game anyway, you'll have your minority of NTR lovers to guide you to the typical game abandonment status, as every game on F95 that has ever tried to placate that demographic, has been show to crater game dev progress. :(
He changed his stance there will be no ntr.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
He changed his stance there will be no ntr.
Oh that's good to hear, good luck to him and for us players, that it doesn't creep into the game later, biting us in the ass for playing future updates. :)

I think devs can make some $ on the side, doing special renders for those NTR fans, but why waist the time unless the whole game is focused on that from the start, I am glad it won't be.

I just want some special Daddy Daughter fun time, not make her a slut for others. :p

Good luck with the game Dev.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes