• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05][Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 603 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 569 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Dude hide it, some people don't like spoilers. Also thanks for nice words I am glad you enjoyed it :)

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
There is a looooooooooooooooooooot of translation mistakes
lease -> least
hangry -> hungry

etc...
You should really have someone check for these if english isn't your native language ^^'

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
This game is in desperate need of a proof reader, but also, some of the transitioning is taking some unnecessary clicking. I kind of wish some of the pauses were skipped, like when it stops on a blank black screen during a transition. There's no need for that, just fade out and back in with no need for an extra click in the middle. It's a great game with a very hot story and an equally hot girl, but it could definitely use some polishing.

Also, I should've expected the update to end where it did. Ugh...why? Such a tease...

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes