VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

BananaDragon

Jan 11, 2020
This game is a rollercoaster of emotions and expectations. It's really one of extreme opposites:
  • Titled and awkward dialogue that's full of grammatical errors, but also has a surprising amount of levity and creativity at times.
  • A pretty standard story you've seen a thousand times, that can suddenly go so far off the rails I had to get up and take a break to process what the fuck happened.
  • Generic and familiar characters models of average quality used for some characters, where as other characters look fantastic and have a real variety of style.
  • Multiple paths that are desperately underdeveloped, while the main path has a significant level of content for a game being developed part-time for the past year.
It's a pretty rough game in places, but also has a ton of promise in other areas. The main girl is probably my favourite D character ever. Definitely looking forward to future updates.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game, there are some issues with the naming variable. I guess i selected father instead of dad and from time to time i get called fatherdy, instead on daddy.
In one of the scenes with Ana, the name of the daughter appears instead of hers, on example is in her line "You know you can ask for anything you like".
The same happens with the daughter when she is in the car, some dialogues that belong to her are tagged with MC's name, for example "Shit! Did i tell MC he's hotter than James Bond?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
New update 5.0 is up on my patreon.
There is 700 new rengers, more then 1800 lines of text in this update.
The free version will come in 15 days from now.

Also reason for delay was that I had accident with a bike, some idiot run me over and I broke my leg, all in all I was lucky.

I can't wait to show it to you :) I had many problems with rendering on gtx 960 but I learned a lot in the end. And in final scene renders are so much better then ever before.

Last edited:

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Gonna skip this one as there's no continuation of the dark path(yes, I'm a sicko) but will be eagerly awaiting for the next update.

Btw, rating on this game is misleading. This is a pretty good game and easily deserving of 5 stars.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Gonna skip this one as there's no continuation of the dark path(yes, I'm a sicko) but will be eagerly awaiting for the next update.

Btw, rating on this game is misleading. This is a pretty good game and easily deserving of 5 stars.
Mate do yourself a service and try this update, it's hot :) Also thanks for nice words, I am glad you are enjoying it. ;)

Jvy32

Aug 15, 2020

Also reason for delay was that I had accident with a bike, some idiot run me over and I broke my leg, all in all I was lucky.

I can't wait to show it to you :) I had many problems with rendering on gtx 960 but I learned a lot in the end. And in final scene renders are so much better then ever before.
have some rest, take your time, wish you all the best

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

pub release today?

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes