VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Yeah really why :D
Maybe because we wanted to explore the fantasy since reasonable people wouldn't try it in real life? Maybe to appreciate the work the developer put into actually making that path? Maybe just because people were curious to see what would happen? Don't play games, I'm sure ya'll checked out that path at least once yourselves as well!

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Maybe because we wanted to explore the fantasy since reasonable people wouldn't try it in real life? Maybe to appreciate the work the developer put into actually making that path? Maybe just because people were curious to see what would happen? Don't play games, I'm sure ya'll checked out that path at least once yourselves as well!
Hahaha I am joking with you, also I am the game dev ;)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Hahaha I am joking with you, also I am the game dev ;)
I'm going to blame the fact that I didn't even notice on it being way past my bedtime. Yeah...totally...I only missed that because I'm...sleepy...that's it... :ROFLMAO:

Now as we totally ignore my moment of stupid obliviousness, let's move on to a different, more interesting question! Do you have plans to get a proof reader at some point or what? The game is good but as I said earlier, it definitely needs some polishing and I would guess it's mostly due to English not being a first language.

Reactions: Sylaann

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
Since this is remastered, is the older versions story progressed more or not? If it has, has anyone got a link

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
.RAR from Mega is corrupted.
Unless it needs v6.0+, then no. Either way both Winrar and Jdownloader 2 reports corrupted, so take it as you will.
Other hosts are fine.
First of all, the archive should be a .zip not a .rar. Just downloaded and checked, but the win version from Mega downloaded and opened fine for me. Sounds like your download got corrupted or perhaps you accidentally got sent to the wrong place due to a pop up? Make sure you're grabbing the right file and if need be, try redownloading.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I'm going to blame the fact that I didn't even notice on it being way past my bedtime. Yeah...totally...I only missed that because I'm...sleepy...that's it... :ROFLMAO:

Now as we totally ignore my moment of stupid obliviousness, let's move on to a different, more interesting question! Do you have plans to get a proof reader at some point or what? The game is good but as I said earlier, it definitely needs some polishing and I would guess it's mostly due to English not being a first language.
Hahaha don't worry about it :) And to answer your question yes I plan to have it proofread.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Little disappointing the Dark/corruption paths are in a holding pattern...Hopefully it'll be a dark/corruption release next update. But overall, not bad at all...I'll post a review after the next update.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Little disappointing the Dark/corruption paths are in a holding pattern...Hopefully it'll be a dark/corruption release next update. But overall, not bad at all...I'll post a review after the next update.
Atm from patreon poll it looks like next update will be with dark path, so far 32 people voted, and 56% are for dark path. It's close for now.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
If there was only one path in the game I'd prefer the corruption one, but both are good - I do wish the next update would be for corruption path since it's leaving off mid-scene on a cliffhanger

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes