VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Atm from patreon poll it looks like next update will be with dark path, so far 32 people voted, and 56% are for dark path. It's close for now.
Good to hear! The love path has been done so many times over and over with prior games. To your credit, you at least keep the MC on the Alpha side of things for the love path...that on its own is refreshing and rare, so still worth fleshing out. Also refreshing are most of your subs don't appear to be the fluffy bunny and rainbow type. You have a lot going for you, I'm careful these days with who I give my money to, so I'm strongly considering.
Keep up the good work!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya25

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
There's actually very little in the update, so not sure why the size went up so much.
Love path had nothing new, and Dark path didn't have much
Nothing new ? Where did you get stuck, file size is maybe 1 gb bigger then versio 0.45

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I played this game for the first time today, the current route is not my style. I wish you success, but will pass for now.
I have seen many game developers take this route and let it get away from them, and they wound up abandoning the games, so do not let it overwhelm you.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Nothing new ? Where did you get stuck, file size is maybe 1 gb bigger then versio 0.45
I selected to do nothing to her in the last release, but when i loaded my end save and tried to play i only got a dev message : this path will be continued, so i selected the dark ending, and there was new content for that

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes