VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I guess the branch now is the corruption one? THe dark path i guess she will lose her memory and you will mold her to your desires, or perhaphs that´s wishful thinking of my part.What is the romance path, this update had no choices, so, hard to tell.
Hope as well this doesn´t go the kinetic novel route.
Dark path barely had any content, also kinda lame she tried to kill herself after getting mouth raped.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Dark path barely had any content, also kinda lame she tried to kill herself after getting mouth raped.
Agree, but still, the possibilities are there, if the lost her memory due to trying to kill herself and so on, otherwise, i don´t know how the dev will get out of that situation.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I think that's actually realistic if it was real life. Most of us want the fantasy though so that scene was pretty intense. Interested to see how the dev will turn that around but sounds like he has a plan

Reactions: 9alwa

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
im happy you will not try NTR in the game its for many people a reason to leave games the only game i play with NTR is Power Vaccum it have a switch to turn off NTR completly so evrytime NTR would show in the game there is a situation the MC saves his LI from that i really like that feature if more games would make it so i would even play games with NTR in it as long i can prevent it or BETTER switch it OFF
so can both fractions (NTRlover/NTRhater) have fun with a great game just a hint

lynx69

Nov 25, 2020
I can see why this game is almost 5gb with how many pointless image changes there are. I think you could cut out half the image changes during conversations and it would still be good and cut a least a gig while also being able to put more work into actual content.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
I can see why this game is almost 5gb with how many pointless image changes there are. I think you could cut out half the image changes during conversations and it would still be good and cut a least a gig while also being able to put more work into actual content.
You think there is a little content in updates ?

lynx69

Nov 25, 2020
You think there is a little content in updates ?
I can't comment on how much content is between updates since I just discovered this game. My comment was on how many image changes occur in conversations and the size of the download file. The game was good for me except the nonconsent content I stumbled upon by accident on I think the roof.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
:love: moar pleaseeeee :love: moaaar

No the amount of content is fair good ,

only that maybe we are greedy ? and wish for more content , on corruption or dark routes T.T :love:

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
Have you tried the autosaves or prev save yet?
uhhhh yes....it literally says that i have in my post, no autosave or prev save works, just insta-crash, no WT mods nothing either, all iv done, is DL'd the game, extracted it, went to play it, went to load the most recent save point, boom, crashed, tried 10 other prev save points too as well as autosaves, it doesnt work, nothing does, game is literally broken.......

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes