VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
and why is there no gallery in this game to know which scene we missed and when will the new version be released ?
That's not really a standard thing that all devs include. It would be nice to have though, maybe you can request a known modder to add it to the game?

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
they perty fine as they were ,

better He should be doing the main 3 routes or so , ... can leave redoing for after the 2 main plot lines are done OH MY GAD T.T

200 waus of trolling fans and suporters ... 123 backstep 2020 guide

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Can you give us a hint? I thought the renders were already great as they were, so hoping the re-make will offer new content or options?
The models were good but the resolution was a little lower than the average.

He said himself he's doing it though. Even posted comparisons on his Patreon.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The models were good but the resolution was a little lower than the average.

He said himself he's doing it though. Even posted comparisons on his Patreon.
Yeah I remember earlier parts of the game the resolution was poorer, but it's seemed pretty high quality the last few updates. Good enough for me at least. Wicked Games has been pretty quick with updates so it's find either way

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
It's not I am just working on a something new, that in the end will help this game and all my future games. It's a risk on my part but I hope it will be worth it and all will fall in love in this new creation.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
It's not I am just working on a something new, that in the end will help this game and all my future games. It's a risk on my part but I hope it will be worth it and all will fall in love in this new creation.
Can you please explain how the something new will help this game? Is it a spinoff or something? I'll check out whatever creation you make since, but really hope the new project doesn't take away from this one. We love this game and hope to see where it goes next!

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Classic mistake, starting another game, when the first one is not even half-finished. Dude, everybody here, and ur patrons and so on - are here, cus of MDD, not other stuff. Why u make things complicated for urself and for us? We just want MDD, simple as that. I was so hyped when i was texting with u about new stuff, ur new hardware etc., and u are blowing this now :C Could u at least tell us, what are u doing, and why? Dont get me wrong overall, im game developer myself, and i know some things can be pain in the ass, but i rly want the best for u.

Last edited:

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
It's a rather big game, a family of seven, three daughters, two sons, mom and dad. Every character very unique, I want to write something where you get to love the characters. So far I made 500 renders and 4 animations. All that while working on MMD. Also animations and renders are all in 4k. I can share some screenshot.
Tbh I wanted to push the limits of my knowledge and creativity.
I know I may lose some for doing all this, but I also hope you will love this new game.
It's not like I am idle.

Reactions: Tendies123!
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes