VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Model Daughter Remastered [v0.05] [WickedGames]

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Also about MMD I am working on everything, I improved more then 1000 renders. Problem with MMD is that a lot of people get turned off by the beginning of the games and renders. Like any creator I trive with big audiences, also it's not about money, because If you were ever my patreon you will know that you will get new content even if you end subscription.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
For people interested in animation Mega
Hey, that looks great! Animations with that level of quality would definitely be an excellent addition to the game IMO!

Only caveat I would include is don't let the rest of the game development suffer from spending too much time on animations. Pick game scenes where it will really enhance the playing experience!

On the other hand, have fun experimenting some. If you don't like the results, then you probably should not include it, since probably few others will like it either. But it's part of the learning process, and you can offer samples like the one above to get some feedback that may prove useful. Good luck!

Reactions: martaprzych

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Hey, that looks great! Animations with that level of quality would definitely be an excellent addition to the game IMO!

Only caveat I would include is don't let the rest of the game development suffer from spending too much time on animations. Pick game scenes where it will really enhance the playing experience!

On the other hand, have fun experimenting some. If you don't like the results, then you probably should not include it, since probably few others will like it either. But it's part of the learning process, and you can offer samples like the one above to get some feedback that may prove useful. Good luck!
I am stil learning but I am getting better with practice.

Reactions: ninjabush

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
It's a rather big game, a family of seven, three daughters, two sons, mom and dad. Every character very unique, I want to write something where you get to love the characters. So far I made 500 renders and 4 animations. All that while working on MMD. Also animations and renders are all in 4k. I can share some screenshot.
Tbh I wanted to push the limits of my knowledge and creativity.
I know I may lose some for doing all this, but I also hope you will love this new game.
It's not like I am idle.
After finally getting around to playing MMD about a month ago and coming to really enjoy it, I was thinking about becoming a patron but now with seeing how you are starting a new game I am just gonna pass on that option. Never great to start new game when your first one isn't even that far in. One reason I like this game is because most of the focus is on one L.I. for the most part with a few other women here and there for quick hookups. Another reason being it has a good lust/corruption route and even a darker route. Anyways this new game looks like it will be like so many other family harem games already on this site.

Also curious as what is the content with the 2 sons as the MC is the dad in this new game. Are the sons just there for the story or for sexual content (sharing/gay)as well. The pic you showed of the MC peeking on the son through his fingers while he seems to be naked and trying to cover up seems to hint at possibly gay content. I am personally into neither of those contents and hope that they would be avoidable if that is the case.

But yeah MMD to me is a hidden gem(at least for me) among so many of the same games on this site already. Only time will tell how often you will update and give attention to MMD while also working on this new game. I will still follow this project on here and all I can hope is that it won't be abandoned and or pushed aside for this new game in the future. Sorry for the rant but just was a little upset coming across this news about starting a new game. Good luck and hopefully you can prove most of my worry's wrong for MMD.

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
After finally getting around to playing MMD about a month ago and coming to really enjoy it, I was thinking about becoming a patron but now with seeing how you are starting a new game I am just gonna pass on that option. Never great to start new game when your first one isn't even that far in. One reason I like this game is because most of the focus is on one L.I. for the most part with a few other women here and there for quick hookups. Another reason being it has a good lust/corruption route and even a darker route. Anyways this new game looks like it will be like so many other family harem games already on this site.

Also curious as what is the content with the 2 sons as the MC is the dad in this new game. Are the sons just there for the story or for sexual content (sharing/gay)as well. The pic you showed of the MC peeking on the son through his fingers while he seems to be naked and trying to cover up seems to hint at possibly gay content. I am personally into neither of those contents and hope that they would be avoidable if that is the case.

But yeah MMD to me is a hidden gem(at least for me) among so many of the same games on this site already. Only time will tell how often you will update and give attention to MMD while also working on this new game. I will still follow this project on here and all I can hope is that it won't be abandoned and or pushed aside for this new game in the future. Sorry for the rant but just was a little upset coming across this news about starting a new game. Good luck and hopefully you can prove most of my worry's wrong for MMD.
Hahahah no gay content I am not into that, Does hands you saw realy look like MC hand, or is it maybe someone else ? :D

Reactions: BigiE1993

BigiE1993

Feb 8, 2021
Hahahah no gay content I am not into that, Does hands you saw realy look like MC hand, or is it maybe someone else ? :D
Oh well good to know then, well at least for me anyways. Kind of hard to tell what gender hands they are with only being able to see the palm side of the hands but guessing they are female hands now off that reply. So did you plan on having sharing content with the brothers or they just in for the story and if yes to having sharing, will it be avoidable.

Well enough for me about that game as I really care for MMD more. Is the next release for MMD coming anytime soon and will it have any new content or only be a complete rework of the beginning renders. Really looking forward to the continuation of the dark path and just the lust/corruption path in general.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
WickedGames
Wow...now u calmed me down, and angered a little :V I actually want to play these two games so bad LOL, but its really bad idea to focus on both of them...I'd really encourage you to focus on MDD, finish at least 1 route completely, and then maybe split ur attention, but u will do what u want (as u showed anyway). Btw., i really dont like MC blinking in animations, it does not add anything, and only pissing me off when i want to jerk of (duh!). So...yeah, that will be it :) How is the progress on MDD btw.?

WickedGames

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2021
Well, I am new with animation, and blinking was to mask bad transitions. We will see about the future. Also about MDD, it is progressing ok, it's a hard job to correct everything in one update but I am trying.

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
Well, I am new with animation, and blinking was to mask bad transitions. We will see about the future. Also about MDD, it is progressing ok, it's a hard job to correct everything in one update but I am trying.
So are u making remake of remake? Or what XD IMO renders were really good and i dont think they need another "upgrade" :(

Reactions: Tatsuya25

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
-.- W A O

we know, he knows, everybody knows , that doing other game without ending the first ones is a soo GOOD IDEA no ? puuf

even more when he dont even end 1 of the 3 or 4 branches of the BAIT MMD, SUCH a waste.

this is going directly on the line of 3 years to see if anything acomplished , typic $%&"@ developer.

Bait people with a good start, get fans then he begins his pittiness. NEXT will come o sorry 2 updates at most of MMD for year and thats being optimistic .
NEXT will come oh he dont know how to follow the plot / he losed will to follow the game , my fish is ill , my dog... etc etc.
RE rendering is NO MAIN tast or wrok , it can be done after the 2 main plot lines are done or on march.

ASK around 90 % of people will tell u to FOCUS FIRST on MMD, end 2 branches at least then begin other stuf or games , but if doing as he wish . Good luck on him

BE AWARNED Guys , dont tell or come complaining after on 4 mohts on a year. about this developer .

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes